Age of Ultron(AU)

Summary: Alternate Universe for Age of Ultron. What if Natasha was smitten with Steve instead of Bruce? Let's find out how things play out. (I also changed and added my own lines)
>>>

Natasha poured herself a drink behind the bar. Steve walks up to her on the other side of the bar.

"How did a nice girl like you end up working at a dump like this?" Steve asked in an old school accent. "Fella done me wrong." Natasha said in a better accent then Steve. "You got lousy taste in men kid." "He's not so bad. Well, he has a temper deep down. But on the outside he's all fluff. Fact is, he's not like anybody I've ever known. All my friends are fighters. And here comes this guy, spending his whole life avoiding the fight cause he knows he'll win." Natasha paused. "Sounds amazing." Steve said. "He's also a huge dork. Chicks dig that. So what do you think? Should I fight this, or run with it?" Natasha said with a little smirk on her face. "Run with it, right? Or did he... Was he..." Steve stuttered out a bit unsure about his answer. "What did he do that was so wrong?" "Not a damn thing. But never say never." The redhead sauntered off. "It's nice." A voice said from behind Steve. "What is?" Steve said looking confused at Bruce. "You and Romanoff." Bruce said. "No, we haven't... That wasn't..." Steve stuttered. "It's okay. It's just that she's not the most open person in the world. But with you she seems very relaxed." "No. Natasha, she just... She likes to flirt." "This is ain't that. Look, I'm just saying don't end up as the world's leading authority on waiting too long, Cap. You both deserve a win." "Yeah. You know I've seen her flirt up close." Steve said walking away. Realizing what he just heard from Steve he said, "What do you mean up close?" Bruce yelled after the super soldier.

The safe house aka Clint's farm>>>>

"Are you okay?" Steve said. "I had this dream. The kind that seems normal at the time, but when you wake..." Natasha stopped mid sentence as if she wanted to say something else but forget. "What did you dream?" The blonde man answered. "That I was an Avenger. That I was anything more than the assassin they made me." The redhead said with tears welling up in her eyes. "I think your being hard on your self." Natasha began to walk towards Steve and when she got close enough she went in for a kiss but was stopped. "What are you doing?" Steve asked confused. "I'm running with it. With you." "Are you out of your mind, Nat?" "I want you to understand..." "I don't even think there is a future with me, Nat. I'm not even sure if I can have this... Kids. I'm not sure." "Neither can I." Steve looked at his teammate with curiosity. "In the Red Room where I was trained, where I was raised, they have this graduation ceremony. They sterilize you. It's efficient. One less thing to worry about. The one thing that might matter more than a mission. Makes everything easier. Even killing." She finished with tears streaming down her face and eyes red. "Natasha," the super soldier started but was cut off. "Don't you dare, give me that sympathy bullshit because I don't want to hear and I don't need it." Natasha said angrily. "No, I wasn't. I was just going to say that, we could possibly try the couple thing." Steve said walking up to her and wiping her tears away, then embracing her in a loving hug. "I'd like that." They both looked at each other still embraced in the hug, taking in each other's features and then Natasha planted a small kiss upon her partner's cheek.