Lazy Days

On lazy days, such as today, Steve and Natasha like to make the best of it. If it's a nice day out they'll go into Central Park and sit under a shady tree and just talk, share stories, and take pictures of each other. They'll spend the entire day in the park until the moon comes out. And when the moon does come out they'll take a slow walk through the park and to home. When they get home and out of their day clothes, Steve and Natasha hop into their pajamas. The super soldier and spy are usually tired from the days events and will curl up with each other in their bed. At this point in the night, Steve will play with Natasha's hair and Natasha will trace the outline of Steve's chest with her finger. While Steve plays with Natasha's hair he'll whisper sweet nothings to her until she goes to sleep.

But on rainy days, they would go to the supermarket and buy a lot of snacks. When they get home they order two large pizza pies and set up all their snacks. While waiting for their pizza they'll take turns taking showers and get into comfy clothes. After they get a fluffy warm blanket and set a movie or tv show on Netflix. When the pizza finally arrives they curl up on the couch with their snacks and pizza laid out on the coffee table. For the rest of the day they binge their favorite tv shows and movies with no interruptions.