Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek of the coming chapter I am writing:

  As of right now I was standing in the grand hall, staring at the giant Avengers 'A' that hung on the wall. I enjoyed staring at the 'A' because it reminded me of who I used to be and who I am now. I used to be a killer, but now I'm a hero. Вы прошли долгий путь, г-жа Романова. Вы выжили[You've come a long way, Ms. Romanova. You have survived.] I took one last glance at the huge symbol that was guiding light and made my way to my room. 

~~~~~~

I know it's cryptic, but I can wait for you guys to read it. All I'm going to say is there is going to be three parts to this new chapter. Leave a comment on what you think is going to happen in the next installment of Captasha One-Shots.

Anywho, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! IT'S 2019!!! I'm very late, but college has taken over my life, which is why I haven't been active. I hope everyone had a good start to the new year, unlike myself. I also hope that January has been a prosperous month for everyone and if it hasn't been, your blessing is coming.

Another thing, the Avengers: Endgame trailer had me S H O O K E T H. I'm planning my funeral now. We got a dying Tony (MARVEL THAT ISN'T WHAT WE MEANT WHEN WE ASKED TO LET TONY BREATH), Clint going rogue, broken Steve, Natasha and Bruce, and then Thanos' purple ballsack lookin' ass farming. Oh and for the Captain Marvel trailer, all I can say is Thanos' ass is GRASS. For the Spider-man: Far From Home trailer, Jake Gyllenhaal looks really good. I don't care if he's a villan or  not, he is daddy. Fury loves to show up at the worst times. Our spider boy tryna get his vacation on and Fury comes along and puts this kid up to a mission. But I'm really excited for this year. We are in for an emotional roller-coaster.

On a higher note, Black Panther won a SAG Award for Cast in a Motion Picture and Stunt Ensemble in a Motion Picture. I STAN a culturally significant movie.

But I'm done ranting, good night/morning/afternoon/evening to you all and remember keep loving and stanning romanogers.