Ch 2

//

"Mm, I love being on tour," I murmur.

Camila laughs, and she pushes me back, so she could stand up. she continues to advance on me, while I back away with a grin on my face.

My legs eventually hit the couch, and we're suddenly back where we started.

Camila notices it too, and she says, with a smirk, "You haven't broken all the rules, yet."

//

"Finally!" Dinah shouts from across the bar. "Took you guys long enough."

I glance over at Camila, who has a huge grin on her face, then I turn back to Dinah, answering, "We're here, aren't we?"

I grab Camila's hand, and we walk over to their table, where Dinah, Ally and Lucy are already sitting, sipping on some celebratory drinks.

I take the open seat beside Lucy, and Camila sits down across from me, beside Dinah.

Before I can even take my jacket off, Lucy gets up and pulls me into a big hug.

"Hey, babe! You were amazing tonight!" She greets me warmly, and places a peck on my cheek.

For some reason, I suddenly feel like someone's staring at me, so I look over, and I catch Camila glaring at us for some reason.

I try to give her a smile, but she turns to talk to Ally right away.

Huh? What was that?

I shrug my jacket off, just as Lucy flags the server down to order me a drink.

I'm about to add another for Camila, but I was too late, and once again, when I look over to her direction, there's a very unimpressed expression on my girlfriend's face.

I tilt my head to the side, saying, "I'll get you one when he comes back, okay?"

Camila just nods with indifference, and proceeds to ignore me again.

Seriously, that's twice in the span of five minutes.

I start to wonder what exactly I've managed to mess up in a short period of time this time, until Lucy interrupts.

She turns her chair completely my way, and slaps both hands on my knees. "So! I was talking to my dad, and he thinks that tagging along on your tour'll give me a sense of what it'd be like when I decide to make my debut."

I grin back at her, mirroring her excitement, "That's so awesome, Luce. Didn't I tell you he'd be supportive?"

Lucy flashes me a smile, then Ally interjects innocently.

"Oh, are you coming with us for the whole tour, Lucy?"

Lucy turns to Ally with a smile, answering, "Yeah, there's room in Laur's bus, and she already ok'ed it with Stephen, and now my dad's all for it. So, yeah, I guess I am!"

Both Ally and Dinah nod with smiles of approval, and I place my hands over Lucy's, sharing in her good news.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school or something?" Camila asks.

We all turn to Camila, who has a bit of an annoyed expression on her face.

I'm not quite sure if it's just me, but it sounded like there was a bit of an edge to her tone.

Before I can catch her attention, the server walks by, and sets my drink down in front of Lucy, who then turns to Camila, answering, "I just graduated, actually--" She then slides the glass in front of me, squeezing the lime into it for me, before saying, "Here you go, babe."