Ch 6

[To Listen To: 'Poetic Justice', by Kendrick Lamar (Feat. Drake) ]

//

Camila hangs a finger on the waistband of my jeans, trying to tug me closer, but I don't let her.

Licking her lips, she answers, "Again, that's usually you, Lo."

As always, her cockiness gets me excited; so I grab both of her hands, to pin them against the wall, and I say, "We'll see about that..."

Unfazed, Camila laughs richly, making me question myself right away.

She takes a deep breath, restraining me with her eyes, and it's like she inhales my confidence in one fell swoop.

My grip loosens, just enough, for her to push me forward, and advance on me, with that irresistible swagger of hers, that causes me to basically just step back along with her.

Camila's hands go to my waist, and she manages to lead me all the way back, against the edge of one of the tables.

There's a playful look on her face, and I decide to postpone fighting her off for now.
Instead, I ask, "What're you up to, Camz?"

Camila sticks her tongue out at me, and she starts to loosen the piece of fabric around her collar, undoing the neatly tied bow.

The corner of my lip quirks up in nervous anticipation, because she's now smoothing down the cloth between both hands, flattening it.

My eyebrows kinda rise a little; it's clearly long enough to--

My thoughts kinda just drop off a cliff where they are, because the room descends into darkness, as Camila gently wraps the fabric around my eyes, but then ties it tightly behind my head with a sharp tug.

I lick my suddenly dry lips, saying, "I, um, have rehearsal in an hour, Camila--"

She interrupts me, by grabbing my hand; and before I can protest, I feel something familiar, cold, and fuzzy, lock around my wrist.

Two seconds later, it clicks again, around my free wrist, behind my back.

It's at this point that I kinda laugh apprehensively, and I hear Camila giggle quietly in response.

She's totally enjoying this; but I think I am too.

But then she can't possibly mean to play this game in the middle of the freaking day, in their dressing room, of all places.

Right?

"I can't believe you kept these, or that you even packed them on tour with you," I say, trying to awkwardly make conversation.

I jump, when Camila traces a finger under my chin, and my knees start to go a little weak, when I feel her position herself between my legs.

I can sense her leaning forward, and now her lips are hovering hotly, just by my jaw, and she says, "It's not the only toy I brought on tour with me...but we'll save that for another time, okay?"

...shit.

Immediately, I feel my skin tingling, knowing full well, what she means.

God, it's been so long since we've used a--

My thoughts are interrupted, when Camila suddenly pushes herself off me, and I hear her take several steps away.

"Stay right there, alright?"

I shrug, feeling a little vulnerable, not knowing what she's up to.

I wait a few seconds, then decide to fill the silence, by saying, "You're not really giving me much of a choice..."