Ch 32 - Epilogue Pt 5 (Final)

To Listen To: "All In My Head", then "The Life", then "1000 Hands", by Fifth Harmony

//

We've been circling one another for years now.

Time and again, we've been trying to catch up to each other's feelings, when what we needed to do was just stop, and meet in the middle.

I feel Camila tug me down, close enough for her to cradle my jaw with her hand.

And I follow the invisible-- inescapable path, down to her smiling face.

And right before our eyes close; and right before our lips meet again, she murmurs, "I think we can skip a few steps along the way, don't you?"

//

"Fuck, Camz, how're you so good at--"

My words get replaced by a sharp gasp, because Camila pushes me up against the pool's tiled wall and proceeds to rip my bikini top off.

She manages to get me to slip my bottom one off a minute or two later. So when I pull back, she just grins back at me wickedly. Then she loosely balls it up in her fist, before throwing it up on one of the recliners on the deck.

Since we got word that everyone else's flight got delayed, we decided to do a few laps in the main swimming pool, instead of the one at our shared bungalow.

Obviously, that idea lasted all of seven minutes.

Now Camila and I are tangled up in each other once again at the far corner of the pool, somewhat hidden under a stone grotto, with a thin curtain of water cascading behind us.

I've already lost count of how many times we've had sex since last night-- but really, we have an entire year to make up for, so really, this is perfectly acceptable.

I bite back a laugh, running my hands through my soaked hair. And I say, eyeing her lips, "Hey, how's it fair that I'm the only naked one in here?"

"Y'know what's not fair?" she says, biting her bottom lip.

"What?"

"That you're so fucking sexy with your hair all messy and wet like that, and I can't keep my hands off you."

Before I can even begin to react to her cheesy line, Camila just cuts me off with a kiss. Then I feel her hands start to roam all over my body, under the water.

My arms tighten around her neck, as I feel Camila press her body onto mine. Her hands come off me for a few moments, just so she can reach back to untie her own bikini top.

Then she resumes by grabbing me by the back of the neck to kiss me harder, while she makes work of taking the rest of her bathing suit off.

I'm still way too distracted by the way her tongue's exploring my mouth; and I vaguely hear a couple of wet flops on the ground, somewhere in the distance, wherever she threw her suit over at.

"Better?" Camila whispers over my lips, brushing beads of water off my face.

"Much," I murmur back, kissing her smiling mouth. Then I pull her naked, slippery body closer against me, leaning back on the tiled wall so that I can wrap my legs around her waist.

"Now," she husks, wetting her lips. "...where were we, before you rudely interr--"

"SHAWWWN, don't you fucking dar--"

Camila and I both freeze in our fucking birthday suits, hearing this loud, high-pitched screech, followed by a huge splash, then--

"CANNONBAAALL!"