Epilogue!

(A/N) For all those of you who were requesting an epilogue, here you go! I hope you like it!

I've received a lot of messages lately asking me to upload Dancing Styles and to keep writing this story.

These are the stories I am currently working on :

-Fat.

-Fairytale Ending

-Misconstrued Emotions

-My Night with Harry Styles

- Sign For Love

-On the Line For You

Dance Again and Dancing Styles are finished.

LUCKILY though, the wattpad people have finally gotten dancing styles back up (: so for those of you who were in the middle of reading it when it was deleted, here you go (: I hope you enjoy it xoxo

And now. The final update of dance again; the epilogue.

*

“James, god, just put the damn thing in the car.” I laughed, reaching out to try to grab my bag from him. “We're going to miss our flight because of you, damnit!”

James just laughed and held the bag a little higher over my head, so my fingertips could brush against it, but I didn't have a hope of reaching it.

“What's the magic word?” he teased, his eyes sparkling as he looked down at me.

I stopped my desperate grabbing of the bag, huffing and crossing my arms over my chest.

“Please?” I tried, giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

It totally used to work on him, I could get whatever I wanted with my puppy dog eyes. But it seems that James was growing immune to them, now just laughing and telling me I was cute when I tried it on him.

“Well that was cute, but not was I was looking for.” he told me, reaching his empty hand out and patting me on the head.

I growled and pushed his hand away.

“God, I hate you sometimes.” I snapped, but we both know I didn't mean it.

“No you don't.” James laughed, reaching out and tugging my elbow so I stumbled into him. “You love me.” he said before kissing me gently.

“I love you.” I murmured against his lips, momentarily forgetting the fact that we were totally going to miss our flight to America, and I don't think my mother would appreciate that very much.

After our showcase at the school, James and I had been approached by multiple schools, offering scholarships and stuff like that.