Chapter 18

(A/N) hey guys! So I want to apologise to the people who have been asking me to make shoutouts to their stories. I really want to put them all in but there is so many of you! I'm getting like 30 messages a day asking for me to mention stories and it's just so overwhelming. So if you messaged me and asked me to put your story in and you don't see it, feel free to message me again, and I apologise for not putting it in.

Another note; I was requesting before that you guys not comment on my story promoting yours. If you want to do that, it's fine. Because, yes, I work hard on these chapters, but you guys work hard on your stories as well. And if you think that people will see your story in the comments, then by all means, post it there (: I don't want to diminish your chances of getting readers.

"She was prom queen" by YaLittleBowTie www.wattpad.com/10307807-she-was-prom-queen

www.wattpad.com/user/Lillian_Styles_Horan

"Forbidden love" by HK9899 www.wattpad.com/story/3489163-forbidden-love-niall-horan-fan-fiction

"Truly madly deeply" by KiraLovesStars www.wattpad.com/story/3054546-truly-madly-deeply-niall-horan

"On the Road" by A_Squared_1D http://www.wattpad.com/ story/3667985-on-the-road-%7Eone-direction%7E

"My Heart" by AshleeShields6 www.wattpad.com/9732400-my-heart-a-one-direction-fanfic

"He's Just my Brother" by AudreyHeard www.wattpad.com/story/3653192-he's-just-my-brother-a-hazza-fanfic

"It started with a text" by heythere_tommo www.wattpad.com/story/3540027-it-started-with-a-text

www.wattpad.com/user/Peanutcookies

"I Will Come Back" by iHazzaBear www.wattpad.com/story/3865162-ɪ-sᴡᴇᴀʀ-ɪ-ᴡɪʟʟ-ᴄᴏᴍᴇ-ʙᴀᴄᴋ-ᴏɴᴇ-ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ-ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

"The Harry Styles Diaries" by MiniLeprechaun www.wattpad.com/story/3893439-the-harry-styles-diaries

Tis chapter is dedicated to my absolute best friend in the world, I've known her since 2nd grade, and she just means he worked to me

*****

The dance class had 10 girls and 10 boys in it. So when I heard the word "partners" I got nervous, because of course, I was the odd one out. And since they all knew each other, they all probably had partners.

"Miss Styles, since there is an uneven number of students, I can work with you." Miss Thompson called out as I was standing up to stretch my legs out behind my back.

A few of the girls giggled at that, and I noticed the girl that had been giving me a dirty look in the hallway this morning was among them.

I reached behind me, pulling my leg up behind my head, arching my back, pulling my leg until I felt a nice stretch.

"Sounds grand Miss Thompson." I replied, bringing my leg back down and repeating the process on the other side.

That girl from the hallway earlier was staring at me with her arms crossed, a look of disapproval on her face.

I winked at her before looking over at James, who was still sitting against the mirror a foot behind me.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be?" I asked him. Surely he had class or homework to do. It was only my first day and I had a stack of homework to be turned in the next morning.

James shook his head.

"Nah. I'd rather watch you anyway." he joked.

I rolled my eyes at him. Of course he did.