Chapter 13

(A/N) Helloo, so before I jump into the chapter, I just wanted to ask if you guys could check out some stories for me

-No Matter How Hard I Try, by 1DIsRatherMazin

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2216552-no-matter-how-hard-i-try-liam-payne-fan-fiction

- A Twist of Fate, by amanda_payne99

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1816066-twist-of-fate-a-one-direction-fan-fiction

-Collide by wildlyinsane

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2094683-collide-zayn-malik-fanfiction

-He Taught Me How To Love Again by JozieFaith

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1560777-he-taught-me-how-to-love-again-harry-styles-fan

These are stories by some of my readers, and itd mean a lot if you could read, vote, and comment on them

If you have a story you would like me to give a shoutout to, send it to me in a message, please dont leave it in the comments, i think thats kind of rude, but i will always try to mention your story if you send it to me(:

love you guys!

********

~*Bella's POV*~

I woke up rather early the next morning, after when my dance practice would normally be, but early considering I was able to sleep in. 8:20.

I took my time getting up, just laying in bed for awhile, before slowly slinging my legs over the side, and then just sitting there, running my fingers through my hair, getting out the few knots that I had in it. I took a few moments to check the ends of it, looking at the colour. I had some split ends, enough that I would be able to go get it cut, not drastically, just a quarter inch or so.

It was fall. Maybe I should change the colour too. Lavender was cool for over the summer, but it was November now. I kinda wasn't feeling the whole purple thing anymore. What about auburn? Naturally my hair was a dark chocolate brown, but auburn wouldn't look too bad on me. I could go get it done while me and mum were out. She never passes up a trip to the salon.

We may not get along all the time but we did have our love for our hair in common,

Well I might as well get up.

Figuring I was going to get my hair done, I opted out of the shower, because I had taken one yesterday, and hadn't done anything, I'd shower tonight. I just pulled on a pair of black patterned tights, pink high waisted shorts, and just a black button down blouse, with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. I had black ankle-high combat boots on, and just a pair of diamond studs in my ears. I threw my hair up into a neat twist, putting a few hair grips in it to keep it in place.

My makeup was just a little bit of black eyeliner on the top corner of my eyelid, with large, full lashes. nothing else really, I didn't feel I needed lots of foundation or anything that day.

Satisfied with my appearances, I grabbed a black hobo bag, my wallet, checking to make sure my credit card was in it, and my phone, checking for messages as I made my way down to the kitchen. As expected, there was one from James.

"morning love

A smile spread onto my face as I read that. I couldn't help it! It was cute.

"Thank you lovey