24• Come Down From Your Tower

•June 13th, Monday•

I awoke to the sound of Aunty Making noise and taking a shower. I sucked my teeth and pulled my covers up. I guess she left some covers on and tucked my squid next to me while I was sleeping.

   I pretended to sleep until she left and yes lord knows Im gonna cut the fuck up. I got up and warmed up the water in our Keurig (Coffee machine), put in a Starbucks Pike Place Roast K cup and put the mug on top of the drip tray.
I grabbed three more covers from my room, aunties room, and one in a closet. I'm gonna make a fort in the couch. I got started but heard knocking on the door. I thought it was Aunty but she would have texted me, I looked through the peep hole and saw Kwon in his squid hat and pj's. I opened the door and he walked in

"Oooo! Smells like coffee." He said

"How the hell you poppin up in here? You want some coffee?"

"Sure"

"Alright but why did you come here and how did you know I was up?" I locked the door

"I saw ya lights on." He changed the channel to Mtv, Catfish.

"This my showwww!" Kwon and I said in unison. We laughed.

I Brewed his cup of coffee "Here nigga. You want some food? I got the shits."

"Hell yes!" He took the mug

"Donuts, I can make pancakes, egg and god damn bacon."

"Oooo can I have donuts, pancakes, egg and God damn bacon?"

"Yes, little fat ass. How do you like your god damn bacon? Hard or soft?"

"That's gay."

I rolled my eyes "Soft it is."

Kwon sat on the couch with his coffee and watched Catfish. I made breakfast and climbed in the fort. As we were eating Kwon was making jokes about who the people might really be on catfish.

"Her Facebook pic look way too bad, watch her be some caterpillar lookin' ass fat bitch with yellow teeth and purple lipstick." He said with a serious face

I tried to hold in my laughter but I died.

"You laughing but I'm seriou- OH! THERE SHE GO! TOLD YOU SHE WAS GONNA BE SOME CATERPILLAR FAT PACK!" He shook his head while putting syrup on his pancakes.

I laughed for two minutes straight.

We finished our breakfast and chilled in the fort talking with the TV in the background.

"So I spoke to Joey yesterday." He started

"Ok?"

"He was worried about you."

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"He sounded sorry but you can't come back from something like that so easily. He a little bitch."

"Why did you go to him?" I put my hair up in a messy bun

Kwon helped with my hair "Cuz he needed to know how I felt about it. Someone need to tell him about himself and that's me."

He slapped my hands away and did my bun "I appreciate that but you could have just let him stay in the hole for a while, ya know?"

"No I don't know, nigga. I think he feels worse now. And he deserves that."

"I don't know. I fell kinda bad for-"

"You feel bad!?" He pulled on a curl

"SHIT!!!!" I yelled

"Sorry!!!"

"Be careful!!!"

"My bad, I will. Why do you feel bad?!" He said.

"Because..." I sighed "I don't know. I just do."

"You too nice." He finished with my bun