60• The Lights Are On And I Walk These Halls

• June 26, Sunday •

I finished up my breakfast and thought about that phone call. I couldn't shake what we saw, what I saw, I swear on my momma I saw a man in the room.

Who was that?!

I want to dismiss it as a prank but how would a prankster know who Joey was and where I am?

I want to stop thinking but I can't help it. One theory leads to another and it's all barley adding up.

Aliyah screamed.

"Aliyah!"

"Nigga get up here and look. What if I was dying?" She yelled from upstairs.

I got up and went to Aliyah's room.

She held a gift bag full of stuff.

"Your brother gave me all this shit! Bryson Tiller concert tickets, clothes, shoes, God damn j's and a necklace!!!" She went to the bathroom and tried the clothes on.

Rocky: Closet :)
Me: In your room?
Rocky: :3
Me: -.-
Rocky: c:

   I left him on read and walked to his room. Closet...I opened a door and the closet was huge.

How the hell you want me to find a bag in this big ass closet?

After what felt like years of searching I found a medium sized Target gift bag with some glitter hearts on the outside. I smiled and looked, Clothes, two pairs of shoes, bracelets, and Kid Cudi vip tickets.

"OH MY GAWD!!!!!" I screamed. I thanked Rocky and called the girls to the living room.

"How do we know this is from Rakim? I never told him about Bryson Tiller..." Aliyah said

"I got some shoeeeeeees!" Laila said as she danced.

"Shut up. Leslie, what do you think?"

"I think my stuff is actually from Rocky...y'all probably got it from....someone." I said

"Someone. Who?" Laila said

"Bitch if I knew I would have told you, nigga!" I yelled.

"Chill the fuck out!!!" Laila said back.

"I'm chill as fuck! I'm tryna tell y'all about these dangers!" I said

"You not our momma! And what?!" Laila said

"I ain't got time for this bullshit!" I grabbed a hoodie and stormed out the door. "Can't take shit seriously without catchin' some attitude!"

"Where are you going!?" Laila said

   I got in a train to Flatbush to see Joey. I hope he didn't get a call either.

  He opened his door and hugged me. The rest of the pro's were there and Indigo. Joey introduced me to everyone and he sat me down.

"We all need to talk about something important." Joey said as he stood up "Who got a strange phone call last night."

Kwon, Joey, Indigo and I raised our hands.

"Damn." He said under his breath.