27• Healer

This chapter is from Joey's Point Of View (POV)

  I sat on the other bench watching the kids battle. They were around 12-15 years old. I couldn't help staring at Leslie at the corner of my eye.

"Kwon lets play shame!" Leslie exclaimed

"I don't know how to play that bullshit."

"I'll teach you!"

"No."

"Pleaseeeee!" She made a pouty face.

"Nah. You good." Kwon slouched and looked at the group

"You're gonna make me cry!"

"I don't give a damn. I'm not playing shame you should be ashamed asking me to play some game like that."

I could tell Leslie was forcing herself to cry. Only one tear came out.

"Fine." She crossed her arms and pouted

"Fine. I'll play. Only once!" Kwon raised his voice as he sat up and put his hands together. "I don't know how to play though."

"Ok so we have our hands parallel from each other and cross over. Shame, shame-" she interrupted herself "JUST BRUSH NIGGA!!!!

"I'M BRUSHING! WHO THE FUCK YOU YELLIN' AT!?"

Leslie smiled and hugged Kwon "You look funny as hell when you're mad.

"Shut the hell up." He hugged her back

Things were going calmly until my girlfriend Indigo popped up with her sidekick TT.

"Hey baby." Indigo said as she sat on my lap

"Sup!" I kissed her "Hey TT."

"Hey Joey!" TT said. She turned and looked at Leslie and Kwon. "Well, Well, well."

She walked over to them "Y'all niggas came back for more?"

"Shut the fuck up and get out our face." Kwon said

"Watch yo fuckin' mouth Swank!" TT said, she then sat in between them.

"Mornin' cowgirl!" She said

"Morning, Sheneneh. (sha-nay-nay) Leslie said

"So you not gonna run away and cry today and have lil Swank run after you?"

"Uh shut the fuck up. What you should be worried about is that sew in, in yo head. Them shits look matted as fuck. I got a girl up in the Bronx if you need another sew in." Leslie shot back.

TT laughed sarcastically. "Oh Hun. You have no idea how to keep yo mouth shut."

"TT do we need to fight?" Indigo called out

"No. It's just some hoe trying my life. Aye y'all! Come check us out!" They stopped rapping and circled the bench.

"You want attention huh? Now you have it." TT said

Leslie sighed "Calling people over so they can watch you embarrass yourself? Yeah, yesterday happened but I'm here now, not even a yard away from yo loud ass."

They stood up and was face to face "Y'all might wanna hold me back." TT said

"Give me four reasons why I shouldn't knock the shit out of you." Leslie growled

"Go ahead and do something." TT laughed

Leslie's face turned into a cold stare. Kwon grabbed her hand.

"Leslie, please just sit down. We can go-" Kwon said but got interrupted by TT

"She not going no where. Come on and hit me." She said confidently

She didn't listen. Once again. She punched her dead in the face and she stumbled back.

The crowed went wild.

End of Joey's POV