Raelynn

I followed Freddie to the local diner. It was a cold cloudy day in Barrington, perfect weather for hot homely diner food. I entered ten minutes after he did, saying "Freddie?" when I spotted him. He was having a cup of coffee.

He looked up and with a big smile on his face, he said "Raelynn! Hey! You're here too?"

"Yup, just come to order a take away." I replied as I walked up to his table. "Do you mind if I join you?" I asked running my fingers along the edge of the table.

"Of course not, please sit down."

I slowly took off my long black coat revealing the low cut crimson dress I wore underneath. He gulped as I sat down across him, leaning forward. I don't think he's seen me dress like this before- Heels, patterned stockings, short crimson dress, my hair all done and the red hot lipstick.

After giving my order, I turned to face Freddie. "So when are you leaving?" he asked trying not to stare at me. "I'm leaving today." I answered trying to sound really sad, "There's so much I wanted to do." I put my hand on his. He looked up at me and said "That's a shame. Can't you stay longer?"

"I wish I could, but I have to get back to work, right?"

"Yeah."

"Hey Freddie, I'm sorry I freaked out last night. I was just a bit confused." I said looking into his golden eyes. I gently rubbed the tip of my heel along his leg under the table. "I didn't know you were serious." I said.

He bit his lip. "I...uh..."he fumbled.

"Shh... you don't have to say anything."

I pulled away and said softly, "It's too bad we didn't have enough time." I sighed then looked at Freddie. I took a pen out of my coat pocket and scribbled something down on one of the diner tissues on the table.

With my sexiest smile, I got up saying, "But if you're interested..." I took my purse and coat in my arm and bent down, planting a light kiss on his cheek before whispering seductively in his ear "...meet me here." I put down the tissue in front of him on the table and walked to the counter. I picked up my order, paid the bill and walked out of the diner, smiling victoriously.

n