Aiden

Claire and Rae had just left for work. I couldn't figure out what to do. I had to sort out my things and get them packed – we were leaving for Spain that night, but I wasn't really in the mood for staying indoors. I decided to check up on my Harley and then take it for a spin. Besides I also had to pick up some stuff from the store for the trip. So I grabbed my jacket and headed out.

The garage was open, the Porsche Caymen still parked in it. So...Raelynn hadn't left yet? I walked in and found her surveying my Harley, running her hand over the leather seat.

"Quite a beauty, isn't it? "I called out, making her jump. She quickly backed away and turned to her car.

"Yeah, really hot," she mumbled, almost inaudible.

I sauntered over to my Harley. "Been with me for just over a year," I said, patting the gas tank.

"Great job you've done. I thought it was brand new."

"Haha yeah, I pretty much give it all my time." I hopped on to it and gunned the ignition. The engine roared to life.

"You got some place to be this morning?" She asked casually, sliding into her Porsche.

I shrugged. "Nah, just going out for a ride."

"Right." She backed out of the garage and into the driveway.

"See ya!" I called out.

She drove away.