Raelynn

I turned at every corner, my eyes going wild in search of a guy on a Harley IRON 883. I strained my ears to listen for anything that sounded like a Harley. Why did Aiden just have to disappear when I really needed to talk to him? And where on earth did he go? I looked at the sides of the street to see if his bike was parked anywhere.

I turned into this empty road and drove down. I exclaimed when I spotted a black bike from afar parked outside high walls. I went closer band there it was, I couldn't have mistaken it for anything else, Aiden's Harley.

But all of my excitement was drawn away as I heard the sound of police cars. In a few seconds, around seven police cars rushed down the street and surrounded the high walls. I could feel the fear growing in me. I fumbled to get out of the car and ran inside, past the gates with the police.

"Everyone put your hands in the air and don't move a muscle. We've got the whole place surrounded."

There were many men inside, all gathered in front of a broken building with their hands in the air. They had surrendered themselves as they figured out the cops had outnumbered them and they had no chance of escape.

In the middle of the compound, laying there in the dirt all beaten up was Aiden. My heart went out to him. I pushed through the police and ran to him. I sat down by him and took him in my arms. He was unconscious. He was beaten up so bad. What had he done?

As the cops moved forward to get hold of all the guilty men, one of them crouched down beside me and Aiden. I was Agent Swann. I looked up at him very concerned, "He needs help. I need to get him to the hospital immediately." I told him.

"You know him?" Agent Swann asked.

"Yes, he's Claire's best friend. He lives with us. Please, there's no time to wait for an ambulance. I'll get him to a hospital faster." I pleaded.

"All right. Come on." He said as he helped me lift Aiden to my Porsche.

"I'll be there in a bit." Agent Swann said as he closed the car door.

"Thank you." I said softly and drove as fast as I could to the nearest hospital.