Chapter 10

"Kiera call the cops!""What?""There's someone in our apartment!Someone broke in!Look!"She got up and quickly looked out the window looking for the tall figure."Sarah I'm starting to get scared.""I know so we gotta call th-""No Sarah of you..."I looked at her like if she had three heads."W-what?"She looked at me with sadness in her eyes and lifted her arm up,pointing towards the window.I turned my head and looked into the apartment.My jaw dropped open.No lights were on,no nothing.The figure disappeared."I'm really worried about you Sarah.""I swear to fucking God there was someone in that room,my room."I started to cry.This night had been so shitty and now I'm going crazy.Kiera sat down next to me on the arm of the chair wrapping me in her arms.Trè came out with a tall blonde haired man with impressive sideburns."Oh is this...a bad time?""No.Sarah's been having a really bad day.Her douchebag boyfriend broke up with her and I think she may have had a little...to much to drink."The tall blonde haired man disappeared into another room."I'm really sorry girls.I should have just brought you guys home and went home my self.""It's ok.I think she just needs a little water or something."The tall one appeared again but this time with a mug of coffee,some chocolate and 3 little blue pills.He came over to me and knealt down infront of me.He was a giant."Here these will help with the headache,the coffee will sober you up a little bit and the chocolate is for...well who doesn't love chocolate!"I looked at him in astonishment.I stopped crying and looked at him for a long time.How did he know I had a headache?"Thank you umm-""Mike,Mike Dirnt."I shook his hand.He was gentle and welcoming.His eyes were also a beautiful blue but not the green eyes I had been looking for.It seems as if that man has been gone since he left the bar."You must be Sarah.It's my pleasure to meet you.And you must be Kiera."He shook her hand too."It's nice to meet you two nice young ladies."I sipped the coffee and nodded.I still had the little blue pills in my hand.I looked at them not knowing what they were."They're just Advil.I wouldn't drug you or anything.I can even show you the bottle if you'd like." He was very concerned for my well being.I hadn't even noticed that Kiera and Trè disappeared into another room.It was just me and Mike now.