Chapter 18

I heard Kiera saying my name over and over again.I opened my eyes slowly and blinked a few times."Sarah!Sarah!""What?""You passed out.Are you ok?!"I rubbed the back of my head."Um yeah I'm fine...I-I just need a breather."I stood up and grabbed my phone and wallet."I'm gonna walk to the corner store really quick and uhh get a couple drinks.""Alright.Please be careful!""I will."I left the apartment complex and made my way to the corner store 2 blocks away.It had already been dark outside for about 20 minutes.I got there and I grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels and a small bottle of tequila."Rough night?" the cashier asked."You have no idea."He nodded and I made my way out of the store.I started to really think about things and what has been going on lately.Not that kind kind worried about them thinking.Just thinking.I walked pass the alley way and stopped in the center.I looked down at my phone.It was almost 7.I started walking again but I felt like I was being watched.I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach.I was about half a block away when I started to hear noises.They followed me.They got louder and louder the closer I got home.I started running.I turn my head back to make sure no one was following me.Then I ran into him.The green eyed man from the bar,Billie.