Chapter 35

Billie's POV "You turned her!?And you didn't tell her!Dude you're fucked.She's gonna kill you.""Just give me time!I didn't mean too.I can't control myself Mike like you can.I don't have a choice!""You think that I had a choice?I had no choice.I'm stuck like this forever just like you!"Mike's eyes started to change.He was staring to get pissed."Mike I'm sorry!I've been on edge.I can't control myself.I really can't."I stood there looking like I was going to cry.Mike was pacing back and forth trying to calm himself down."I'm sorry too Billie...Have you found anything you can do Trè?"Trè was sitting on the couch looking through a spell book."Not yet.I'm still looking through it man.""Billie are you absolutely sure that there's nothing you can do to turn her back human."I looked up at Mike biting my lip and nodded.I put my head in my hands."I don't know what we're gonna do guys.We can't let her tell anyone or find out.She's gonna have to stay with us,quit her job,become invisible like us.""But Billie what about Kiera?""You would have to let her go and erase her memory of you and Sarah.""I can't do it Billie.What if I tell her about us and convince her to come with us?""You can try but you gotta hurry.You have to tell her before Sarah finds out.""I got a plan."Trè took out his phone and called Kiera."Hey listen babe meet me outside in the car out front.It's important....yup...love you too."He hung up and headed out the door.