Chapter 63

Billie's POV:I heard Mike leave,closing the front door behind him."Go go go." I said to Jimmy"Sure you don't want any hel-""No,just go.There's a back door.Just take a right and you'll see it.""Alright.It was good being able to see you Billie."He patted me on the shoulder."It was good seeing you too man.Thanks for everything too.""Anytime."Jimmy quickly snuck out of the bathroom and out to the back door.I frantically started cleaning up the bathroom.Jimmy slipped and knocked stuff over onto the floor.I cleaned up and I checked myself.I fixed my hair and made sure I didn't look too much like shit."Man,I haven't felt this great in-"Billie?"I got startled."Huh?""You ok?""Yeah.I'm fine.Better than ever.Why'd-why do you ask?""I heard something fall on the floor.""Yeah.I almost slipped and knocked some stuff over.Did ya find Jimmy?""Yeah.He said he saw the cow out back and wanted to pet it.""Did he leave?""Yeah."I saw Mike look me up and down examining my appearance.I was sweating,hot and nervous."You don't look that good Bill-""Really!I'm fine!Now uh..let's go take care of Sarah.I just gotta run upstairs really quick.""Alright.I'll be waiting out back."I ran up the stairs and headed to my room.Everything was just like it was back in NYC.I opened my dresser drawer and made room.I shoved my hand down my pants pulling out 4 large bags.I stacked 2 on top of each other.I closed it and left my room,locking the door behind me.