Chapter 62

Mike's POV:We were waiting for Billie.Jimmy and him went through a lot of shit together.Well we all did.Jimmy was always there for us whether or not we wanted him to be.He'd always come around with some pot,blow,acid or shrooms.Then as we got older he started getting into the heavier stuff and he brought Billie with him.Billie didn't go down that road that far but he was going to if he didn't stop.We knew better than to be shooting up in an alley way.We'd just end up at someone's place,smoke out the whole house and write music."Trè!"No reply.I went up to his room and low and behold,there they are sitting on each side of the bed tripping major balls.I walked over to him and Kiera.I slightly lifted each of their eyelids.Their pupils were dilated.They looked like cartoon characters with those eyes.To them I probably do look like a cartoon character."Listen,you guys be careful.I don't want you to get hurt or do anything stupid."They didn't reply.They just kept looking at me like I had 3 heads.I saw the stash sitting on the bottom of the bed."I might join you after I help Billie...I don't know...It's been a long time since I had shrooms or a tab."Kiera just started laughing hysterically at me."First time huh?"She just laughed her ass off."Good talk."I left the room and went back down stairs waiting for Billie.Seeing old friends was always great but he has a hard time saying goodbye.I looked outside.The car is there,just not Jimmy or Billie."Oh shit." I sighed."I really hope they're not doing any stupid shit I wouldn't do."I sat at the island waiting fpr Billie's return.I tapped my fingers on the marble and put my head in my other hand."C'mon guys.Don't be stupid."I sighed and got up to go to the bathroom.I reached for the doorknob,almost turning it until I heard quiet whispering."Billie is that you?"I heard something fall coming from within the bathroom."Billie!Are you alright.""Ugh..Yeah.I'm fine."I didn't believe him."Alright.Have you seen Jimmy?His car's still here.""Um no.I haven't.""Alright.I'm gonna look around for him here and outside.""Oh...ok."I looked around the house then headed outside.Something was wrong.Something was happening.