Chapter 22

"So what movie would you like to see?"I looked over to him,his eyes focused on the road,head forward."Umm I'm not sure what's playing tonight but I'm always up for anything."He was silent.I looked down into my lap,twiddling my thumbs."Are you hungry?""Me?" he asked.He looked at me and I nodded."Nah.I don't eat much.Once I start I can't stop.When I eat I really have to limit myself.How about you?""A little bit but I'm fine.""I don't mind buying you dinner.""No it's really fi-"He looked at me directly into my eyes.It felt like he was staring into my soul and manipulating my mind."I like cheeseburgers." I blurted out."Alright,cheeseburgers it is."We went through Wendy's drive through and got dinner.We got to the movie theater just as I finished my fries.Billie parked, got out,came over to my side and opened my door.I could tell Billie was different from other guys,even people in general.It was fascinating to see a gentleman these days."Thank you."He extended his hand to help me out.I stepped out of the car and we made our way into the theater.We walked up to the box office to get tickets for the movie."Two tickets for "Dark Fantasies" please."The man behind the counter handed him the tickets and we were on our way.I looked at Billie in surprise."You didn't have to pay?"He smirked."I have my ways."He winked at me.We walked together holding hands,making our way into the show room.I was feeling very very lucky.