Chapter 14

Kiera's POV:Trè,Mike and I sat on the couch passing a blunt back and forth."So you said you wanted a party right?" Trè said excitedly.Trè and Mike looked at each other as if they were talking with their eyes.Mike nodded."Watch this babe."Trè snapped his fingers and music started to play."Oh my God!How did you do that?!"He smirked."Magic.""So can you turn on the lights?"Again,he snapped his fingers and lights came on.I looked at him in disbelief and laughed."Anyone up for pool?" Mike asked."Yeah sure,that'd be great."I didn't realize I was straddled ontop of Trè sitting on his lap.While Mike got up from the couch and setup the game I sat there moving my butt as much as I could against him.My plan was working.Mike was done finishing the setup.I got up off of Trè and walked over to the pool table promiscuously in my short shorts.As he walked up behind me he slapped my ass and gave it a nice squeeze and I jumped."Oooh!" "You know you liked it."I bit my lip.I don't know what got into me,well he did,but I can't get over him.I was locked in a lust struck mode.It was so interesting because we had just met hours ago and now we've already fucked.I fell head over heels for him.We were halfway through the game when I noticed the lights were dimmed.The lights around the room were off except for the one hanging over the pool table.It barely lit up anything past the edge of the table.It was my turn.I bent over and positioned myself to sink the 8 ball.All of a sudden I felt Trè.He came up behind me and without warning slipped inside.Right there on the side of the pool table.I tried my best to keep myself together with no avail.I felt his arms wrapped around my waist.He turned around revealing Mike infront of me.He sat down on the pool table and took me from behind.It wasn't until Mike chimed in on the fun from the front.It was that moment I realized what was going on.I couldn'tve been happier.