Chapter 34

I was getting so upset.I was just frustrating myself more and more.I picked up my phone and called Kiera.

"Hey Kiera.It's me.I'm back home at the apartment.I'm sorry I haven't called you since the doctor's.""Are you ok?!Please tell me you're ok.""I'm fine.No bats in the apartment and whatever bit me didn't hurt me but...""But what?""My blood...It's not mine.""Wait...what do you mean it's not your blood?""They have never seen the blood that's in me.They couldn't identify it.They wanted to call the cops and bring me to area 51 or some shit.""Well you aren't hurt and your blood we can worry about later.How does your neck look?"I got up and walked into the bathroom and pulled the neck of my shirt to the side."Oh my God...""What happened Sarah?!""It's gone!It's not there.No nothing.No scars or scabs it's just skin.It looks like nothing happened!""I'm walking down the hallway now."I stood there in the bathroom and I heard the door open."Sarah?!""Kiera!"I ran out of the bathroom and out into the living room.She ran into me giving me a hug."I was so worried about you.Where have you been?""I went out on a date with Billie to the movies and then he brought me home that night-""No he didn't.The night you went out with him you didn't come back for two days."I looked at her scared."Where's Billie.""I don't know.We haven't see him since he brought you home.""But I went to his place earlier,he was there."Kiera's phone buzzed.She answered."Yeah babe......he's back!.....Yeah.....yeah......yeah.....alright I love you too.I gotta go."She hung up."Billie's back and Mike and Trè are talking to him.""Talking to him about what?""I don't know but I'm so happy you're safe and ok.I was worried sick."She hugged me tight as hell."Oh your neck!Let me see the bites."I moved my shirt and showed her that there was absolutely nothing there.It's like nothing bit it or happened at all.