Chapter 50

Kiera's POV:I looked at the house.It wasn't what I thought it was going to be.I thought it was going roto be a old spooky house or a run down log cabin.It was actually pretty nice.It was like one of the fancy condos back down in the city.I got out of the car and closed the door."Can I go take a look around?""Sure.I'm gonna help Billie in and Trè's gonna get Sarah.""Alright.I'll get the boxes and stuff and bring em' in."I walked up to the house and looked inside.Everything was there.Furniture,a t.v.,kitchen appliances,shelves and dressers.There was electricity,running water,heat and AC.It was like any other house but just in the middle of the woods.I opened the door and walked in.I looked through the kitchen and living room.I opened the fridge and saw it full of food.I looked in the pantry and there was also more food in there."Wow...it's like someone has already been living here..."I went up stairs looking around.I opened all the doors in the hallway revealing empty bedrooms except for the beds.There are two rooms that look especially for artists.It looked like it was a studio waiting to be filled with creativity.I heard the down stairs door open and close.Mike had brought Billie in and sat him on the couch.Trè came in behind him struggling with Sarah.It looked like he was trying to hold up a dead body.Mike and Trè started to go out and bring in boxes.I went out and got ours.I had gotten the rest of what was in the car and brought them in."Did you look at the rooms already?""Yeah.I picked mine and Sarah's.What about you Trè and Billie?""We picked them out beforehand.We made sure that this place had rooms that could easily be made into art studios.""Yep,those were the ones that I had picked out.""Alright.Bring yours and Sarah's stuff up there."Mike said."Oh!There's a string on each the boxes.Set it in the middle of the room,pull the string and run out of the room,closing the door behind you.It unpacks it's self.A little trick I learned for when we'd play different places and gigs."Trè said.I brought them up and put them in the middle of our rooms.I pulled the strings and ran for my life.