Chapter 51

Kiera's POV:I heard what sounded like a poof and saw a small amount of fog come from under the door.I peeked in and saw my room.It looked like it did back in the city.I was smiling like an idiot.At least I felt like I was home in some way.I went over to Sarah's room and did the same for her.I walked down the hallway and down the stairs.I saw Billie sitting on the couch with his head slumped over on the side.His feet were up on the coffee table.Trè was sitting in a love seat and Mike was up making sure everything was where it should be.He seemed anxious.I could tell we all felt anxious.I sat down next to Sarah who was still sleeping."How long will she be out for?"Billie looked up at me wearily."Not much longer.The tranquilizer lasts about 7 or 8 hours.The ride up here was about 5 hours and we gave it to her a hour before we left.Plus it's already been about an hour since we got here."Billie got up steadily and looked around in his pockets."Shit...where is it?""What?" I asked."The tranquilizer.I had one more vial."He started to get jittery."Uhh Billie...I think it might've been in your other clothes...which I burned when you got sick..."He looked at Trè."Are you serious?!If she wakes up we won't be able to control her.""It was an accident Billie!I'll figure something out."Billie paced back and forth around the room.He was trying to think of a way to keep her asleep."Mike and Trè,can you go down the road to that farm that we passed and get two cows?""Cows?""Yeah.I don't care how you get them but get two cows."Mike and Trè left.I sat there while Billie was looking around the kitchen for something.He opened up a drawer and shuffled through it.He slammed it closed when he couldn't find what he was looking for."Kiera,I need you to help me while they're gone.Can you look around for any bolt cutters or something that could break chains?""Yeah...sure."I got up and headed to the garage.It was full of tools and stuff.I went through some toolboxes looking for the bolt cutters.I finally found them.I closed the drawer and went back into the house.Sarah and Billie weren't in the living room."Billie?"