Chapter 17

I tried to catch my breath.I was able to when I realized it was only a dream.Even though I slept I felt like I closed my eyes for 5 minutes.It didn't even feel like I slept.I got up and went out to the kitchen.I saw Kiera standing by the stove with a pan on it."When did you get home?""A little bit after 4.Me and my boyfriend went out to lunch.""Lunch?!At four am?!And wait your boyfriend?""Did..did you just wake up?""Yeah..."I was utterly confused."Sarah,it's 6 o'clock at night.It's Saturday.""Holy.Shit.""And my boyfriend,Trè."I looked at her like a sack of potatoes."You met last night...don't you think you should get to know him more first?""He and I are like peanut butter and jelly.Speaking of peanut butter and jelly look what he taught me to make.A grilled PBJ."I looked at it and my mouth began to water."So...before you came back here you were with Mike and Trè the whole time since I was there?""Yup and Billie."I was intrigued to learn about Billie."What's he like?""He's pretty nice but he can be really quiet.We didn't talk much but he told me he liked us.""Oh you told him about me?"She paused."I-I didn't even mention you and he knew your name.He asked me how you were doing and how you're sketches have been coming along."I was creeped the fuck out."I think Trè told him about you.I was talking to him about our tattoo jobs and how we met."I still felt creeped out."What did he look like?"I was very hesitant and scared to ask that question.Whether or not I wanted to know the answer.Kiera stopped and thought about it."He"s a little taller than you,black fluffy hair,really cute smile..."I was somewhat relieved hearing about him.He sounds like a stuffed animal."Oh!That was it!" Kiera said happily,she snapped her fingers."What?"I started to regret asking what."His eyes.He had beautiful eyes.They were so calming and fragile.They were a bold green.Not a heavy green but they were dense with a subtle hint of wildness."I couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth.