Chapter 61

Billie's POV:"You have the TQ right?" I asked."Yeah.It's in my pocket.Here."He handed me a syringe that looked like a dart."Can you throw this?""Not only that but you can shoot it with a gun and you can use it as a blow dart.""Sweet.""What is it?" Kiera asked."Tranquilizer.We need to knock Sarah out for 5 to 10 minutes so we can get that cow down there without having someone become dinner.""Well it was great seeing you guys.You need anything else while I'm here?""Ummm-"He opened his trentch-coat like jaket revealing a shit ton of drugs.You name it,he had it."I got pot,acid,H,blow,meth,shrooms...ughhh."Trè spoke up."I'll take all the pot,acid and shrooms you got.""Alright."He started pulling half gallon sized bags out of nowhere,fillied with drugs,and handed them to Trè."Thanks dude!"Trè squealed in excitement like a little girl.He swept Kiera off her feet and made his way to the house."It was really good to see you Jimmy." Mike said leaving him with a hug."Yeah man.Anytime.I only live about half an hour away.We can chill and slap down some tunes.""Yeah.That would be great.Take care man.It was good seeing you."Mike walked back to the hoise and went inside with the other two."Thanks Jimmy.I really appreciate it.""No problem.You sure you don't need anything?""Yeah,Mike and Trè can-""Nah,not like that.I got all new good shit man."My past was creeping up on me.I didn't know what to say or do.I froze up.I looked him in the eyes."Watcha ya got?"