Chapter 48

Mike's POV:"Shit!""What's wrong?" Kiera asked."He's having a panic attack!"I jumped out of the car and ran to the other side.I held Billie up with his arm over my shoulder and walked him out of the road and into the woods behind some bushes.I sat him down on a giant rock,with his head hanging down still getting sick.He stopped for a couple seconds."Pills?!"He nodded and started to get sick again."Kiera!Get something for Billie to drink!"I reached around in my pockets.I couldn't find his emergency pill bottle.I looked through Billie's pockets and was able to find them.I opened it up and poured out three blue capsules.Kiera came running over to us behind the bushes."Oh my God!Billie are you ok?" Kiera asked.She handed me a bottle of apple juice and stood there.I opened it up and broke the blue capsules in half.I poured the powder into the juice and put the cap back on giving it a quick shake."Go back to the car and ask Trè to get him out a t-shirt."I opened it back up and when he stopped for a couple seconds I held it up to hus mouth.He took it in his shaking hand and took little sips.Breaking the capsules open and putting them in the drink gives an immediate effect as soon as he drank it.His head was down and he was breathing heavily.Trè came running up behind me with fresh clothes for Billie to change into."Th-thank-""It's alright Billie.Just take your time."He nodded.Me and Trè stood there with him until he felt better and when he felt ready.He started taking off his shirt and clothes and throwing them to the side.Trè handed him a small towel to wipe his face and some body spray so he wouldn't smell like shit.He put the new clothes on and stood up but he was still off balanced.I put his arm over my shoulder and walked him back to the car,laying him down on the van carpet with my rolled up jacket as a make shift pillow.Trè took care of the clothes and burned them quickly with one of his wacky spells."Thank you Mike.Thank you so much.I'm so sor-""Don't be.It's not your fault at all.We'll be home in about 25 minutes.Just breathe and try to take a little nap.Even resting is good.Don't worry about anything.Everything is going to be ok.I promise."