Chapter 15

Sarah's POV:It was colder out than usual.I didn't go directly in the building.I sat out on the stairs for about 10 minutes to gather all my thoughts and emotions.The thought of Kiera there over at their place all alone worried me.You never know what guys can or will do.That's the thing though.I worry to much and it sucks.I pulled out my phone to check the time.It read 1:47am.I got up and headed into the building.I walked down the hallway to the elevator.I got in as soon as I pressed the button.When I was half way there I remembered earlier.The figure.I lifted my right foot back and pulled out my pocket knife.The elevator doors opened.I stepped out into the long empty hallway.Silent and still.I saw a box infront of my door at the middle of the hallway.A small sense of relief went through my mind when I saw the box.I had forgotten that Dickhead brought my stuff over and had taped the spare key on the bottom.It just occurred to me that he could have been in there when I was freaking out across the street.But then again it may have not been him.My guard went back up.I walked slowly towards my door.I hesitantly reached for the handle.I gave it a slight turn to see if it was open.Before I could blink I heard a loud noise coming from somewhere else down the hallway.I pushed the door just to see it was locked.I heard the noise again but it was closer.I slammed my key into the door and in a flash I was back inside of my apartment in the dark and all alone.