Chapter 53

Billie's POV:"C'mon,lets go back in the house."I stood up and started walking back to the backdoor of the house."So we're just gonna leave her down there with a cow and she's gonna-""Yeah.She's gotta feed or she'll die.Right now she's a starving lion in a cage and she hasn't eaten in days.We just threw her some steak.When she eats she's gonna want more.""But-""But nothing!She's an animal right now.She doesn't know what's going on or who we are.To her we're food.She'll kill us." I said sternly.I started to get irritated and I was becoming angrier.Kiera just looked at me as well as Mike and Trè.Mike came over to me and whispered into my ear."C'mon man,cool down.Let's just go inside and all of us chill.I'll keep my watch on Sarah."I kept staring at Kiera."I'm sorry Kiera.I'm just stressed right now."She nodded in acknowledgment.I turned back around and headed inside.I walked in the door and went through the kitchen.I grabbed a bottle of water and ran up the stairs and into my room before anyone caught up to me.I walked in,locked the door and laid down on the bed."...What am I going to do..."I looked over to the nightstand which held my record player on it.I turned it on and tried to think of what I could do.I've been like this half my life.I don't want her to deal with what I have to.I laid there with the weight of the world on my mind."Maybe she won't care that she's not a human any more.Maybe she'll like it."I tried to think positive about my situation.Nothing helped.I tried to sleep.I couldn't.I could feel my head throbbing and my viens aching.The pressure keeps building up.I just want to scream as loud as a can.Which is exactly what happened.