Chapter 46

Billie's POV:We were on our way to East Jesus nowhere.It was literally in the middle of the woods surrounded by the forest and nature.No civilization.I sighed heavily and looked at my watch.We left NYC about 2 am.It's about 8 o'clock right now.The sun was up but the moon was still out."You hungry Billie?"I looked over to Trè who was holding out a plastic bag full of snacks and junk food.I can eat regular food and stuff but it doesn't do anything.Sometimes when I don't feel good I actually do get a craving for actual food,not blood."C'mon.You can have whatever you want out of the bag."I looked at the bag then back at Trè.I reached my arm across Sarah and grasped the bag.I looked in it,shuffled the snacks around and took out a couple little things.I handed the bag back and opened up a Slim Jim.I bit into it.I loved when I was able to eat food and feel full afterwards.Now I eat it and there's nothing in my stomach."Thanks Trè.""You're welcome.If you want anything else just let me know."I nodded."Music anyone?" Mike asked.Trè said sure.I said absolutely.I haven't listened to music in 17 hours.It felt like a lifetime.Mike flipped through the stations.He didn't hear anything good so he just put on a random station."Bite my lip and close my eyesTake me away to paradiseI'm so damn boredI'm going blindAnd loneliness has to sufficeBite my lip and close my eyesI was slipping away to paradiseSome say, "Quit or I'll go blind."But it's just a myth...""Holy shit!Guys we're on the fucking radio!Oh my fuckin God!" Mike cried out in hysterics."And that was uhhh.......Green Day with...um...."Longview"That was sent in anonymously by a girl with blue hair.Now back to more of your local artists on station 106.3,The Anonymous Artists,you send it we play it!""Do you think that...the blue blue haired girl is Sarah?" Trè said."She never even heard our music." Mike exclaimed""Yeah..about that.I made and gave Sarah a mixtape...of our music." I said nervously."Well thanks man!We're on the radio now!" Trè said."No problem but Sarah's the person you should be thanking.She's the one who sent it in." I said softly.