Severus snape love fanfiction

Hey guys this is my first fan fiction and I'm slightly nervous about it. I would appreciate comments and would like to know how you feel about this so far. And i would like to thank @JaFoJade for all the motivation she has given me in helping me finally get the guts to write this. Anyway enough of the chit chat on with the story.

Chapter 1.
Rose P.O.V
It's two weeks before the summer holidays. When I leave for the break I finally get to go on holiday in my apartment in Turkey. Yes I have my own apartment. I'm an only child and I live with my mother. My father died defending his family from vampires. I was only three when he died so I don't remember much of him.all I know is I have his talent for potions. Never once have I got less than an O (Outstanding). I want to get and O.W.L (ordinary Wizarding Level) in potions and so I study twice as much and have extra lessons with the potions master. I'm his best student and everyone knows it, as he actually only awards points to Gryffindor if I'm the one to answer his question correctly. I'm apparently a rival to all Slytherins as the potions master happens to be their head of house and doesn't award as many points to them as he does me.

I'm sitting in Divination with my best friend Claire. Professor Trelawney is going around the room reading everyone's palms. I can't help but believe she's a liar. She keeps speaking about death of a student every year but not once has a student ever died. She's a fraud and is a very scary one at that. I swear her eyes wander all over the place. Pointing in opposite directions sometimes which makes me sick to my stomach a little. I just put it to the back of my mind and dose off every now and then.
"rose. Rose! Trelawneys comimg!" said Claire in a whispering shout.
"Aahh miss Black! Stick out your left palm!" demanded Trelawney in an unstuffy voice.
"Fine" I huffed back. I stuck out my palm and she traced the lines in my hands with her wrinkly fingers.
"I see...sadness. Mourning over a great loss. But over this sadness you will soon develop true happiness. Someone unexpected will show you how to be happy again." this news became quite a shock to me. She couldn't be talking about father because he has already... Passed. Hopefully not Claire she's like a sister to me. Or mother she's the only real family I have left. I was taken aback by this reading that it angered me. I slapped her hands of mine and stormed away leaving the whole class staring and Claire shouting and chasing after me.