Part II: The Past

Elliot Cortez didn't believe in love. To him, it was just a sentiment that would fade over time. Falling in-love was equivalent to giving yourself a death sentence. 

He didn't want to commit; he just wanted to play and have fun.

But fate played a trick on him.  Sa pagtatagpo ng landas nila ni Adrianne Andrada, nabali lahat ng paniniwala niya. 

Compared to the other girls he'd met, she wasn't the prettiest. She didn't have that to-die-for sexy body. Plus, she hated him, and she was definitely not his type. But despite everything, he was drawn to her. 

What is it about her that got him whipped? Maybe it's her innocent charm. No, he shouldn't fall for her. It was wrong. After all, she's the sister of his best friend. She was out of his league. 

Ilang beses na niyang nilabanan ang sarili niya sa nararamdaman niya para dito, pero sa huli, nagwagi ang pagmamahal. 

He told her he loved her, and she felt the same way. 

But their story didn't end with the exchange of 'I love yous.' 

It was just the beginning. The beginning that would lead to a tragedy that would break their hearts; a tragedy that would make their world fall apart.

A tragedy that would make her forget her love for him.

Will he be able to return their forgotten love? Or will he start all over and make new memories with someone else?