Chapter 68

Y/N's P.O.V :

Niall started driving to the stadium .

Niall : "we are taking another route"

Y/N : "um why ???"

Niall : "because first I am sure fans are starting to go to the stadium so there will be a traffic jam . Plus this route is shorter"

I nodded and reached over and opened the radio . A song was on . After it was done . The radio presenter said :

"We are sorry to cut the songs but we have an important warning . All the routes to the Etihad Stadium are closed . There are traffic jam in those roads because one direction the biggest boyband in the world are having a concert tonight so that is why there is traffic jams . We don't recommend you to take those roads or you will have to be stuck at the traffic jams . We even have Liam Payne on the phone here .... good evening Liam"

Me and Niall looked at each other . When we looked back at the road we were stuck at a traffic jam . We both sighed . We then listened to Liam talking on the radio .

Liam : "good evening James"

James : "how are you feeling lad about this whole thing ???"

Liam : "well it is crazy . It isn't the first time this has happened and it still amaze us"

James : "and all of you are there ??? Or is someone is late ???"

Liam : "well Niall should have been here from half an hour . I guess he got stuck in the traffic jam"

James : "well I hope he arrives soon . We don't want a show without the Irish lad"

Liam : "well . We too "

James : "okay thank you Liam for the call and have a great show guys"

Liam : "thanks James"

James : "well that was Liam Payne from One Direction and let's play a song from them so here is STEAL MY GIRL"

we sang to the song , after it was done I said :

"Seems like we will be stuck here for so long"

Niall : "well I hope not"

After a long time . We finally arrived . We parked the car and literary ran inside . It was now 8:30 pm . It means that the show should have started from 30 minutes .

Louis : "look who finally came"

Niall : "sorry"

Harry : "well we don't have time so let's go to the stage we are already late"

They nodded and ran towards the stage . Meanwhile . I went to Lou's room . She was sitting on the phone with Lottie , Eleanor , Perrie and Sophia . They looked at me and smiled .

Sophia : "oh my god . Where were you ??? We thought that you weren't coming"

Y/N : "oh no . It is just that Niall lost track of time while he was in the shower and I didn't have time to dry my hair and do my make up so Lou can I use the hairdryer and your make up ???"