lucy

"Luke?" A female voice, as I assumed was Luke's mother, called as soon as I entered.

"Yeah?" I spoke, doing my best impersonation of him.

Luckily for me I was successful, because the woman had replied, "We're having your favorite for dinner. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, thanks mum!" I say quickly before moving forwards to the staircase that was directly in front of me.

Remembering the directions Luke had given me to his bedroom, I found it with ease and had a look around. Surprisingly, the place was neat. The walls were painted white and plaster with band posters, all of whom I favor as well. I closed the door and locked it in case someone decided to walk in unexpectedly without knocking, and started to settle in.

Taking out my phone, or Luke's phone rather, I went onto his contact (which was labelled under Lucy) and sent him a message.

question, what's your favorite dinner??

He replied almost immediately.

spaghetti, of course. now, I have a question for you...

I furrowed my eyebrows as I responded.

and what's that?

His response made me roll my eyes yet blush uncontrollably.

why do you have a period tracker app on your phone?

I sighed. What am I going to do with this boy?

to track my periods, duh. stop looking through my phone, Luke.

Luke: right, sorry.

I placed the phone down and started unpacking all the clothes I was to wear if I wanted to make this prank believable. Soon Luke's mum called me down from the dining room, so I took a deep breath and went down.

Luke's mum was quite beautiful and kind looking, and when she saw me she squealed in excitement and kissed me on the cheek. My eyes widened but I shook it off; I never really had any affection for either of my parents, and it seemed like Luke had tons.

I kind of envy him for that.

I sat down across from a man who I guess was Luke's father. I smiled at the food in front of me, "Spaghetti, my favorite."

"We made it specially for you, son," his dad grinned at me.

"I know we say it a lot," Luke's mum sighs contently, "but we're so glad you're finally back home."

"I am too," I said, perfectly masquerading Luke's voice with ease. "I missed you guys."

The dinner was absolutely delicious, no wonder why it was Luke's favorite. After telling his parents that I should get some rest, I went back upstairs to his room and laid down. Oddly enough, the scent of him remained on his pillow and it comforted me.

My phone beeped and it appeared to be Luke again.

marina is driving me crazy btw

I chuckled to myself at the mention of my best friend. I already missed her.

yeah, she can be like that sometimes.

Luke: so how is it going at my place? do you like my folks? do they actually believe that you're... me?

me: it's going fine. and yeah, they think I'm you.

Luke: for some reason, that saddens me.

me: why?

Luke: idk, maybe the fact that they can't tell the difference between their own son and a stranger... no offense.