lucy

Michael: Luke

Michael: Luke

Michael: Luke

Michael: Luke

Michael: Luke

Michael: Luke

Michael: Luke

Michael: Luke

Michael: Luke

Michael: Luke

Michael: Lukeeeee

me: stop spamming my phone, Michael. go away.

Michael: Luke please I'm so sorry. You know I would never hurt you on purpose.

me: so you hurt me "by accident" ?!??!

Michael: I was intoxicated but that was my own fault and I wouldn't listen to you and I'm a terrible person and I'm so sorry. I don't want to lose you as a friend. I promise I will never touch you or kiss you ever again. I'll never drink around you. I'm so fucking sorry. Please forgive me.

me: it's easy to forgive but it's hard to forget.

Michael: I know. I will never stop apologizing if that's what you want. I know you don't feel the same way about as I am towards you and I know you don't like boys.

me: where's the Michael that gave me the great advice the other day??? I miss that Michael.

Michael: he's still here. He's still ME. I promise you that I will stop drinking and I'll try to get over you. I'm so sorry.

me: I know I'll eventually have to forgive you, for the sake of the band. I just need time to think.

Michael: okay. just tell me that you're somewhere safe?

me: I am somewhere safe.

Michael: will you ever come back? we're worried about you.

me: of course I'll come back. and I'm worried about myself too.

I sighed, putting down the phone. Luke walks over and sits on the couch with me, picking me up gently and settling me down on his lap. He presses a warm, soft kiss to the back of my neck and rubs at my shoulders.

"We should go somewhere," he speaks in a light tone.

"Where?" I asked.

"Somewhere secluded and private," he says, resting his head on the top of my head.

I giggled. "Again, where?"

Luke doesn't speak for a few moments, but soon he says, "I know a place."

I get off of his lap and place my hands on my hips, raising my eyebrow. "What place?"

"You'll know it when we get there," he smirks. "Now, go get notebooks and pens."

I furrowed my eyebrows in puzzlement. "Why-"

"Just do it."

I quickly stumbled into my room and gathered two notebooks and two pens for Luke and I, stuffing them into my bag.

As soon as I walked back into the living room, Luke grabbed my hand and looked back at me with a wide grin.

"Time for an adventure, baby."

-

The sand squishes between my toes as we walked along the beach, the waves of the ocean hitting the shore right in front of us. A slight breeze picks up my hair a little, and I can't help but smile at this serene location.