lucy

"They say Florida is the Australia of America."

I raised my eyebrow at Calum, who had a cheeky smile on his face. "Who says that, exactly?"

"Me," he says, and I rolled my eyes.

Ashton lets out a huff, adjusting his seatbelt. "It sure is hot as hell."

"Speaking of hot," Michael spoke up, looking at me. "How are you, Luke?"

For some reason, Calum glared at Michael. I furrowed my eyebrows, but thought nothing much of it. "I'm good, Michael. Speaking of hell, how are you?"

He rolls his eyes and looks away. Ashton lets out another frustrated groan, "Can you tell the cab driver to turn the air conditioner on? I feel like I'm gonna fucking die."

"I can tell," Calum stated, looking over Ashton's sweat-covered body.

"The hotel isn't far from here anyway," Michael pointed out. "We're already in Orlando."

"Yeah, mate," I said. "We've only been in the car for like, five minutes. Why are you so anxious?"

"I'll tell you later," Ashton muttered so only I could hear.

I nodded, actually quite concerned for him. Soon enough, the car came to and Ashton was the first one to hop out of the car.

"Wait for us, mate!" Calum called out, annoyed. "You don't wanna get ambushed by fans."

Fans? I looked around and realized there were a swarm of fangirls surrounding the hotel, screaming out our names. Oh crap.

"How'd they already find out where we were?" I mumbled.

Michael shrugged. "I don't know, but that's what makes them awesome."

No, that's what makes them terrifying.

"Well, our belongings are already in our hotel room," Ashton informed us. "We might as well go have a chat with a few fans."

I gulped, and my palms suddenly became sweatier than before (it was Florida, after all). If their fans were smart enough to locate our hotel room that quickly, than I'm sure they're smart enough to figure out that I'm not Luke.

Stay cool, Lucy.

"Luke!" I hear a fan call. I walk over to a girl with curly black hair and a large smile on her face.

"Hello, love," I grinned. "What's your name?"

I kind of felt like I was ripping her off, since I'm not the actual Luke.

"Diana," she informs me. "I love you so much!"

"Aw," I cool, pulling her into a hug. "I love you too. How long have you been a fan?"

"Two years," she says, and I nodded. "You know, you have a female version of yourself, right?"

Don't panic. Don't panic. Don't panic.

I chuckled, trying not to sound too nervous. "Oh yeah, I saw something about that on Twitter. It's pretty crazy."

"You guys should meet!"

Little do you know.

"Yeah, I'm sure she's a lovely girl," I say, trying my best not to smirk.

"Can we take a selfie?" Diana asks, her eyes gleaming with hope.

I nodded. "Of course, love."

We took a quick selfie and I bid her goodbye. I met with a few other fans, a lot of them saying the same thing about "a female version of Luke." Seriously, I felt sort of like a spy or something.