10-Suspicion

October 17, 2015, 9 weeks & 7 days

Kylie:

"Kylie Jenner was seen leaving a photo shoot yesterday with a baby bump? Or maybe a nice food baby as she was seen with boyfriend Justin Bieber at a near by restaurant a few hours before. Jenner has spoken on the rumors and claimed the weight gain was due to her eating more and not working out, what do you think let us know with the #jennerbelly"

I furrowed my brows before turning the tv off.

People are still catching on, I'm trying my best to hide it, but I'm growing fast, I'm only 2 months and I look 5.

It was scaring me how big I was getting.
Thank god I had a doctor appointment later on today.

I didn't tell Justin about it, he said he didn't want to be a father so he won't be involved in anything.

It sadden me that he wouldn't be in his children's life, especially since his dad wasn't there for him growing up, you would think he would want better for his children.

Driving to the doctor appointment made me nervous, what if something is wrong and that's why I'm getting so big? The babies could be sick! I've been out a few times with friends and I could have had a drink or two and hurt them.

I shook the bad thoughts out of my head as I parked my car.
Sitting in the waiting room was nerve racking. I saw a women who was pregnant with a 3 year old running around and a baby a couple of months old in her arms. She saw me starring and gave me a smile.

"Do you want to hold him?" I gave her a smile before nodding my head. I gently grabbed the tiny baby out of her arms and my smile grew.

"He's adorable, how old is he?" I looked over at her and saw she was resting her hands on her stomach.

"5 months." She nodded as she pulled the 3 year old closer to her.

"I'm 3!" He held up 4 fingers causing me to giggle.
"Wow you're a big boy!" He nodded his head rapidly as he ran to the little toy section.

"How far along are you?" I looked back at the lady.

"Only 3 months." She shook her head with a smirk on her face.

"Me and my husband couldn't wait the recommended time and now we have baby number three." She rubbed her belly.

"What about you?"

"Oh I'm 9 weeks well 10 now, I think. I'm not sure." I frowned for a second, "is that bad? I mean I should know the exact week and day.."

"No not at all, I can tell you're a first time mother, don't stress about it, it's not good for the baby." She smiled.

"Babies.." I laughed a little, the fact that I'm having two babies has yet to settle in.

"Oh congrats! Double the trouble. You look amazing for almost 3 months with twins." She nodded her head examining my body.

"Kylie, the doctor is ready for you." A brunette women with a clipboard called for me.

"Thank you," I placed the cute little baby back into his mothers arms as I was walking away I turned around to the lady.

"If you don't mind, can you not tell anyone about this.. Please..?" I bit my lip.

She nodded her head as she sealed her lips and threw the key away causing me to smile.

"Hi Kylie, I'm Dr.Silvia" the energetic woman spoke.

She kept talking about things I didn't feel where necessary but then again what do I know.

"Any questions?" She finished off.
"Yeah actually, I'm only 2 months but I'm huge, I look like I'm 4 or maybe 5 months pregnant, is that normal?"

She smiled and nodded her head,
"Very normal, you have to remember you have two babies growing inside of you, you'll be twice as big as someone carrying only one child. Every woman is different when it comes to carrying children. Our bodies are different, some are bigger than others some are smaller than others." She reassured me.
I let out a breath as she spoke.

"That's their heart beat?" I smiled as I listened closely.

"It sounds like horses galloping." I let out a giggle.

It was a good day, my babies are nice and healthy and so am I. I don't know if I'll keep these babies or give them up, but I know I want the best for them and I don't want to 'get rid of them' I can't believe I even thought that was an option. I was just scared, it's my first time being pregnant and Justin isn't supporting me what so ever. I'm just taking this day by day and I'm hoping that Justin will come around.

I need his help, it's already stressful on me and I just need support from him since he helped me get in this situation and he's the only person that knows about me being pregnant. I don't even know if I want to talk to him after the way he reacted last time when I told him there was another baby. I just don't know what to do anymore and I don't know who to talk to either. This whole thing is causing more and more stress on me and Justin doesn't give two single shits about my health or the babies. I just need a break.