31- Single?

March 9, 2016    30 weeks & 4 days

Kylie:

"Kylie Jenner says goodbye to former boyfriend and soon to be dad Justin Bieber as he gets ready to kick off his tour. The duo broke things off just a few days after Bieber's birthday but seem to have a good relationship." I rolled my eyes at my phone as I looked at the latest blog post about Justin and I.

Scooter wanted us to break up before his big tour to get him some attention even though he has plenty. While Justin is out on tour bringing different girls on his tour bus for a quickie, I'll be all by myself acting like the heart broken single mom even though it's very true.
Justin completely broke me after walking out on the party that I worked so hard on to throw him, and to find out he just went to a strip club and later brought a few girls back with him to his hotel just brings me so much pain. It's just like he never had any feelings for me to where he wouldn't even care if I caught him in bed with multiple girls.

But I'm not going to let this get to me, I have some amazing friends who are here to support and love me through the hard times like this.

"I want this baby out of me already." I walked over to Harry and Stas as I rubbed my back.
"I mean look how swollen my feet are!"! I lifted them up after I sat down on the couch.
I looked at Harry with puppy dog eyes as my feet rested on his lap, I soon smiled as he gave my chubby feet a rub.

"I can't believe you only have like 10 weeks left until we meet your mini me!" Stas rested her head on my shoulder.
"I'm so excited, but nervous. I don't want to mess up! I want her to have the best life possible but what if I can't give that to her?" I placed my hand on my belly as my eyes watered up once again.
Damn these darn hormones.

"I'm sure you'll be a great mom and Justin will be an amazing dad. You'll figure things out while he's on tour. you guys left on a good note right?" Stas took my hand as she gave me a soft look.
I let out a sigh before nodding my head.
"You know what, no, we didn't. I can't lie to you guys anymore. Justin and I are under a contract, the baby came as a surprise and took a new turn in everything. This is all fake!" The room grew quiet, only my breathing could be heard in this room.
"It wasn't all fake, I mean we developed some feelings but it didn't work out we have a toxic relationship so we decided to just be friends and Justin just moved on so fast as if there wasn't anything there, as if I imagined everything, like I didn't matter. I'm trying to be strong but I, I can't take it anymore."
"Why didn't you tell us sooner? We would have been here to support you through it all ky." Harry pulled me into a hug and Stas joined in causing me to smile.

I shrugged my shoulders after we let each other go,
"I was scared and ashamed but I shouldn't have kept it from you, I'm sorry." Before I knew it my phone was ringing and of course it was scooter who was calling me.

"Hell-"
"Kylie your mom just stopped by the office with a great idea why don't you come on down so we can talk about it. Alright see you in a bit." And just like that I was left confused.
"Who was that?" Stas tried to peak over my shoulder to get a glimpse of who might have called me.

"It was scooter, apparently my mom gave scooter a new idea about the contrast between Justin and I." I looked at stas with a confused expression before grabbing my things and heading out the door. As soon as I arrived I made my way up to where scooters office was and saw my mom scooter and someone sitting down in the seat facing away from the door.

All eyes were on me as I shut the door. The mystery man turned around to reveal a familiar face.
"Kylie, this is.. oh who am I kidding you've met him before." Scooter smiled as he watched the two of us.
I frowned for awhile before he got up and embraced me in a warm hug.
"Good to see you again." His rich accent filled my ears.
"You too harry." We let go of each other and quickly sat down.