39- The baby is coming!

May 19, 2016 40 weeks & 5 days

Kylie:

I'm officially 4 days past my due date and I was in pain. I felt uncomfortable 98% of the time. I have been to the doctor everyday and it is absolutely draining. My body has no energy what so ever as it gets ready for my babygirl to arrive. You could definitely say that I'm anxious thankfully in 5 days I'll be induced if she doesn't come on her own terms.

Harry has been by my side like usual and justin is back on tour but has rescued his next few shows for later dates so that he can be here and won't miss the birth of his first born. Today was his last show until next month I believe.

"Ughhhh..." I whined as I was sitting in the bathtub. Me, harry, stas and jordyn have been looking up things to help my water break but nothing worked. We've Torres eating spicy food, bouncing on balls,no not Harry's,but actual yoga balls, massages and now this. Anything you can think of we've tried.

"You know what worked for my mom when it came to me?" We all looked at stas shaking our heads.
"Sex" she said bluntly causing my eyes to widen and for harry to awkwardly scratch the back of his neck Jordy just laughed but we all knew she was being dead serious. I was willing to try anything but it that, I'm way too insecure about my body for one plus harry and I haven't had sex yet we've done other things but not full on intercourse.
"Okay next suggestion" I broke the silence seeing how red Harry's face was.
It grew quiet making me roll my eyes as I slowly lifted myself up. God I'm not in labor but it sure as hell does feel like it.

Another hour had passed without anything yet. We started some boring movie which had my constantly dozing off, occasionally feeling Harry's touch on my thigh. "Kylie try walking around again. Being active helps." Jordy blurted out out of nowhere. I nodded my head willing to do anything at this point, harry decided to join me to keep me company.

"What's on your mind?" I looked over at harry who was focusing extremely hard on my face. I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"Going into labor asap." I groaned as I took a break leaning against the wall holding onto my belly. He nodded his head before leaning beside me.
"Aren't you nervous?"
"Not really, I'm uncomfortable as hell and anxious to meet her." I smiled looking down as I rubbed my bump. Harry nodded with wide eyes. I just wanted to know what he was thinking. If this was too much for him considering this wasn't even his child.

"Are you nervous?" I looked up at him, his eyes immediately looking into mine. I saw him take a hard swallow as he nodded his head. I let out a soft giggle as you could see how scared he was. I wrapped my around a around his neck connecting our lips,
"There's no need to be nervous, I'm sure everything will be fine." I felt his hands wrap around my waist as he continued to look into my eyes. I couldn't take it, his intense stare was just too much for me.

"We, s-should probably get back to the movie." I reasoned my hands from around him expecting him to do the same, but we stood there with his arms locked around my waist as he just looked at me. I couldn't do anything but smile before he matched my smile letting me go.

We walked back hand in hand, harry quickly took the spot next to stas before pulling me down on this lap making me let out a loud scream.
"You scared the shit out of me!" I light slapped his chest.
"Did it work?" I furrowed my eyes brows while tilting my head.
"Did what work?"
"scarring the baby out of you." He roll d his eyes at me as if it was so obvious at him.
I continued to have the same frown on my face as I looked at him.
"No, no it didn't work." I pressed my lips together trying my best not to crack a smile. We went back to watching the movie, I was still on Harry's lap surprised that he hasn't broken any bones yet.
Once again out of nowhere I heard harry yell as his hand went around my ribs giving me a little shake. I let out a yell once again before letting out a sigh and turning to him.
"Hares..."
"Hmm?"
"It's not going to work babes." I shook my head as you could see his sarcastic disappointed look on his face.
Another 10-15 minutes went by before,