21- Home Sweet Home

December 20, 2015, 19 weeks & 1 day

Kylie:

Sadly our little vacation had to come to an end, Justin and his family gave such a different vibe than my family does when we leave for vacations.
Speaking of Justin, we made it official. Justin and I are a couple, a real one this time. We're not just dating because scooter told us or because of the baby or the contract, we're dating because we have genuine feelings for each other and we want to see where this will go.

"Ky, are you ready?" Justin walked into our hotel room, I nodded my head before pulling the door closed behind me.
"So did you enjoy this, this time away from the cameras, your family, scooter?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder causing a smile to appear on my face. As he led me out to the all black escalade
"Yes I enjoyed all of it, it was nice and relaxing." I smiled at him.
"But, I think I enjoyed talking with you a little more, it's was nice."

"I just don't want to return to our lives, not just yet." I let out a sigh before getting into the car.

"What are you doing for Christmas?" I looked over at Justin who just shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll probably be with my dad, jazzy and jaxon" he looked behind him and smiled when he saw all 3 of them sleeping.
"What about your mom? Will you send Christmas Eve with her?" I've noticed Justin and his dad had gotten a lot closer as him and his mom did the opposite. My heart almost broke when he shook his head.

"Why not?" I asked curiously.
"I, I don't know."

"Yes you do, now tell me. Why don't you talk to your mom as much anymore? Why are you so distant?"
Justin let out a sign before taking his eyes from the window and putting them on to me.
"I haven't done good things in the past, I've disappointed her in so many ways, I just can't look at her without feeling the guilt eat me up." He paused as he tried to keep the tears from coming out.
"I just can't face her, she's done so much for me and look how i repaid her.. By gettin locked up and doing stupid things with stupid people."

"Jay, you can't hold onto that, she loves you no matter what. you'll regret it later, not spending all the time you can with her.. We don't have forever with are parents sadly." I took his hand and gave it a small kiss.
"I know, I know. I just don't want to see the disappointment in her eyes."

"I'm sure she's forgiven you by now, you have been doing better and have been doing great things." A smile was on his face but only lasted for a few seconds before it disappeared.

"But I got you pregnant.." He mumbled out.
I felt a sting in my heart when he said that. I let go of his hand scooting away from him.
"Ky, I didn't mean it like that." I put my hand up not wanting to talk to him.

I knew exactly what he meant, I'm a disappointment and so are the two babies, or baby.... I just, I can't believe he said it.

The ride to the airport was quiet as well as the flight back home, I didn't want to talk to him.

"Kylie! Come on you know I didn't mean it like that." He broke the silence as we drove to my house.
"Why are you talking to me? Aren't I and the baby a disappointment?" I rolled my eyes at him.
"I didn't say that! Stop being mad at me, please." He scooted closer to me and pushed the hair off of my shoulder placing little kisses on my neck,

"Justin, stop it I'm mad at you.." A smile slowly came across my face as he placed small kisses on my neck and whispered a 'please' in between each kiss.
"You're so annoying." I grabbed his face and quickly smashed our lips together.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" He let out a chuckle.

The rest of the ride was just Justin and I making out and earning looks from the driver every so often, what a perv.

"Mr.Bieber, Mrs.Jenner, we have arrived."
The driver spoke ruining are amazing make out session.

"Great.." Justin groaned out.

"Home sweet home!" I smiled at the beautiful place that I call home.
"Kylie.." I heard a mans voice, but it wasn't Justin's.

I walked behind the car to see who was standing there, and of course it was none other than my ex boyfriend Tyga.

"T? What are you doing here?" I walked to him confused why he was standing in front of my house.

"I've been wanting to talk to you, you haven't been responding to any of my calls or text messages, what's up with that?" He met me half way as he had a sad look upon his face.
"Well that's what's expected when you block someone's number." I crossed my arms over my chest.

T looked me up and down, his eyes stopping on my belly.
"So you then really gone and gotten knocked up? By Justin?" He shook his head at me.

I looked down at my belly as well, "it appears so, but let's just say he's treating me way better than you ever did."

"How is that?" His voice grew angry.
"Well let's see, he hasn't cheated on me, yelled at me for pointless things, broken up with me for no reason, used me, did i already say cheat?"

"Wasn't he with Kendall." He laughed at me as he walked closer to me.
"They're friends, you don't know the full story." I backed away from him.

"Kylie, just stop acting like you don't want to be with me, stop trying to make me jealous with him.." He backed me up against the trunk of the car.
I felt my throat dry up, his face only inches away from mine.
"I don't want you.." My voice was shaky as I looked up into his eyes.

"I'm sure you don't," his lips got closer and closer to mine, my heart began to race.

His lips were just about to crash into mine before I pushed him back,
I couldn't cheat on Justin, not matter how much I love, loved Tyga I can't do that to Justin.

"Alright cool, fine, but when you decide to stop playing around and get serious, unblock me and we'll go from there." He winked at me before getting into his car and speeding off.

I let out a sigh before walking into the house. All of the bags and suitcases were sitting inside I looked around for Justin hoping he didn't see what happened out there, I really didn't want to explain anything to him.

"Justin?" I yelled out before turning around and bumping into Justin.

"Holy shit! You scarred me!" I let out a giggle before looking up at his face, I could tell he was angry, oh shit did he see what happened? Was he mad that I didn't push T away sooner. Ugh.

"Justin..?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N -
I'm so sorry for such a long wait for the next chapter! I've been super busy and I act sully finished this chapter about a week ago and started working on the next two so hopefully I can have 3-5 chapters up by Monday! This weekend will be dedicated to finishing up chapters for this story as well as my other one, "Falling for a musician" if you're looking for a new jariana fanfic then please go check that one out as well! Thank you all for your support and please continue to spread the word about my books!