36- Mixed feelings

April 27, 2016       37 weeks & 4 days

Kylie:

It's been a little over a week since justin came back and declared his love for me, just making things ten times harder for me. I couldn't bare to get the words out to harry about the kiss between justin and I and I was scared of the way he might react to it as well.

"Kylie? You there"
"What? Oh sorry.." I snapped out of my deep thought by a rich accent calling my name.

"You've been spacing out a lot, am I boring you?" He joked.
"No no no no! Of course not, I'm getting closer and closer to my due date and I'm just nervous that's all."
He took my hand into his placing his soft lips on the back of my hands instantly making me blush.

"No need to feel nervous, I'm here to help you no matter what." I simply just nodded my head with the hugest smile on my face. He's the sweetest and he doesn't deserve to be lied to. He also doesn't deserve to be hurt...

"So what I was saying, Zayn and I are throwing that boat party and you should come as my date tonight."

"I don't know, me and boats don't really seem to mix well at this time." I frowned pointing down at my huge belly.

"Gigi will be there..." he moved his eyebrows up and down a few times as if that was suppose to make me change my mind. I actually hate Gigi with a passion but with this friendship contract she has with Kendall and I, we pretend to like each other for the cameras. Hmmm sound familiar.

"Fine I'll go." I playfully rolled my eyes causing him to throw his arm up into the air with a loud "yes!" At the end causing everyone in the restaurant to look at us.

"Shh you're making a scene." I put my finger over my lips as I laughed at how goofy he was being.

"Any day now kyles" I heard him yell from my bed. I walked out of closet in an all black outfit with a small pout on my face.

"Why the sad face?" He walked over to me pulling me into a hug.
"I haven't bought any maternity clothes and I've just been squeezing into all my regular stretchy stuff, but nothing is fitting right now." I let out a sigh as I rubbed the big bump that had harry pushed away further then I would like.

"You still look beautiful." He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear as he took my hand into his and led me out of the bedroom.
"Yeah because I'm wearing all black." I mumbled under my breathing causing him to chuckle.

When we arrived I was shocked to see my sister there along with her "friend" asap. I say the word friend loosely because, I mean come on it's obvious it's more than a friendship. A few seats down I saw Bella sitting alongside her boyfriend Abel. I shot her a smile as she eagerly waved at me before doing a little jog towards me causing me to laugh.

I for sure preferred her over Gigi any day, it was a genuine friendship between her and I.
"Kylie!!!" She took me into a huge embrace rocking side to side with it before letting go and letting her eyes fall directly to my belly.
"Wow you look good for what like 8 months?"
"I'm 9 months actually!" I rubbed where my little girl was resting I assumed since she was so still.

"I'm so happy for you, I know you'll be a great mom to her." I mouthed the word thanks as I blew her a kiss.
Abel had joined in giving me a hug and joining the talk about my baby and all the potential baby names.

I felt a hand on my lower back causing me to whip my head backwards to see zayn with a smile on his face.

"Long time no see!" He put his arm around my shoulder give me a quick little hug as he had a drink in the other. He had opened his mouth to say something but was quickly cut off by his girlfriend.