29- Gender

February 26 2016           28 weeks & 6 days

Kylie:

Although things are once again rocky between Justin and I,I want to fix our relationship. I hate that we aren't good terms for such a stupid thing but i can't be mad at him when it was me who did the lying and the sneaking.

Since I have an appointment today I decided why not call Justin and invite him and maybe hash things out. I sent Justin a quick text asking him to meet me at the health nut. I was surprised by how fast he had responded to me.

"Well wish me luck normi." I gave my little pup a quick kiss before heading out. When I parked I saw Justin walking into the restaurant. Which only made me nervous.

"Thank you for coming.." His eyes were glued to his phone as he sent text after text, he finally lock his phone and sat it down on the table.
"Yeah it's whatever."

"Well I've really wanted to talk to you about us." He looked around to see if anyone was looking at us by of course everyone was, he leaned in closer to me,
"And you think here in public is the best place to do it?" He whispered as he motioned his head to people with their phones out.

"Well don't make it obvious just put a smile on your face and just nod occasionally." He did what was told as he sat back in his seat and nodded his head.

"Look we tried to have successful relationship not only for the baby but for ourself a because we had real feelings and a real connection, but you and I both know that this relationship is toxic." I ran my hands through my hair as i looked at Justin who was fixated on my every word.

"I think we just need to remain friends, the once this is over.. This contract, we go our separate ways." I made sure to mouth the words contract as the people were still recording and snapping us.
"This whole thing has just ruined our relationship, I don't even think we'll be able to stand each other after this year is up, so that's that." I rubbed my hands together as I waited for his response.

"Alright sounds good to me, I actually have to get going so," he didn't seem bothered what so ever, he doesn't even care.. Great Kylie.

"Well wait, don't you want to go to the appointment with me? I'm finding out the gender today." Shit Kylie! You didn't want to know the gender remember!
"Are you really?" He sat back down with a smile on his face.
"I thought you wanted to wait until he or she was born?"

"I changed my mind. The temptation was killing me." More like I'm just desperate to make up be with me longer and to see that dorky smile of yours.
"well yeah sure I can cancel my plans and go with you."

"Great." I forced a smile before turning around to see everyone looking at us and waving. I waved back to a few before spinning back around to a smiling Justin texting away.
"I'm going to go get a salad, do you want something?" I got up and Justin soon did the same.
"Don't worry I got it, sit down." He put his hand on my shoulder before walking away causing me to smile.

He came back with our salads shortly after and he immediately started to dig in causing a weird look to come across my face. I pulled out my phone and decided to snapchat him, I had the camera on my face as I made a stank dance before flipping it around to recall Justin who wasn't munching away. I let out a giggle causing Justin to look up and smile with bits of salad falling out of his mouth.

I quickly uploaded it to my sorry before taking a quick selfie with him since we're suppose to be this happy couple even though we're falling apart slowly.

"What time is your appointment?" Justin eyes locked on mine causing me shiver to run through my body.
"In about 45 minutes." I couldn't hold the gaze and quickly looked at my phone. He nodded his head before finishing up his food.

"So I'll meet you there I guess?" He helped me up as we walked to the door I gave him a nod before he pulled me into a hug. I don't think anyone knows how badly I want this to be real, how I wish this wasn't for the cameras.

I saw Justin sitting in his car outside of the doctors office. I knocked on his window causing him to jump. I smiled before I looked down at his phone, he was FaceTiming a girl but I couldn't make out her face. He ended the call before jumping out of the car.

"You ready?" He asked as if nothing Justin happened. He waited for no response as he locked our hands together and pulled me into the doctors office. We sat in the waiting room for quite a bit.
"So who was that girl you were FaceTiming." I poked him a couple of times to lighten up the question.
"Just a friend of mine." I saw him blush causing an unsettling feeling to grow inside my stomach.
I forced a smile and nodded my head at him. So is this really it? We're done? and he's moved on that fast already? Why does this surprise me.

"Kylie..?" The lady called for me causing me to panic, I don't want to know the gender but it's too late, I already told Justin that I wanted to know I guess there's no going back now.

I felt his hand on my lower back as we followed the cute curly haired blonde to the room. She stood in the room with us as she wrote some stuff down on the clipboard. Justin couldn't keep his eyes off of her which made me want to strangle the women. "The doctor will be with you in just a moment." She gave us both a smile before leaving.

"I don't like her, such a bitch." I rolled my eyes as I pulled my phone out.
"What do you mean? She didn't do anything." He chuckled waiting for my response but all he got from me was a glare.

The doctor walked in on just enough time to save Justin, lucky bastard.

"there's your precious little one." The doctor pointed to the screen causing tears to form in my eyes. He or she was absolutely beautiful and I can't believe how much I the little one already! I haven't even held my cutie yet and I'm already so In love with him or her.

I looked over at Justin who had his eyes glued to the screen.

"Any questions or concerns?" I nodded my head no as I began to sit up.
Justin frowned at me causing me to nervously bite my lip, "we talked about wanting to know the gender remember?" He looked at the doctor with a smile.

"Are you sure?" She looked at me with confused eyes, Justin's face said one thing and mine said another.
"I don't know I think we should wait still..." I nervously looked up at Justin who looked heartbroken.
"You know lets make the name pick process easier, what are we having?" I smiled at the doctor before looking at Justin who had the brightest smile on his face, he eagerly looked at the doctor as she moved her little doo-wop around on my belly.
I'm such an idiot, I shouldn't have told him I wanted to know the gender. I wanted to be surprised but if it makes him happy then fine, no problem."

"Congratulations, you're having a..."

( Cliff hanger!!! comment down below what you think the gender will be along with some names for the little guy or girl! )

As you guys know I've been struggling with what to fill in the gaps, I have a plan for the end of the story but I have writers block about what should happen leading up to when Kylie goes into labor... If she does 🤔 but please send me in some ideas I'll make sure to give credit if I decide to use your idea thank you guys for being so supportive of this story as well as so understanding with me while being stuck with which way I want to take this story, I hope you guys are enjoying. Make sure to keep voting and leaving comments I love reading your feedback and opinions as well as your guesses to what will happen next. I think the next chapter will be a little more smoother, I'm trying to bring new things to this story so you guys won't get bored with the same drama or anything like that but please if you have any suggestions or ideas feel free to send me a private message.!