34- Something Serious

April 12, 2016          35 weeks & 3 days

Kylie:

I've talked to Justin everyday at least once a day after he told me he wanted to be a family. Harry and I also decided that it would be a good idea to act on or feelings and make it a real thing. Harry has been upset with me because he knows Justin wants to come and see me soon, but I haven't told Justin about harry and I being the real deal.

I just don't know how to break it to him. He's been getting his act together trying to better himself for me and his daughter which I can appreciate. But this relationship has taken a toll on me that it's hard to jump right back in when I already have something so good going for me.

"Come on talk to me, I don't like being ignored.." I followed him around all day trying to get one word out of him.

"Have you talked to Justin yet?"
"No..." I mumbled softly.
"Then I won't talk to you until you talk to him. I'm not trying to get stuck in the middle of this battle."

"I know, I'm just, I'm just scarred of his reaction you know?"
"You'll have to do it sooner or later Kylie, just go and get it over with."
I looked at him for a couple of seconds before nodding my head,
"Fine you're right I'll go call him now."

I walked to the kitchen to get my phone, I clicked on his name and felt my stomach drop when it began to ring. I quickly hung up.
Paced for a few seconds before putting the phone back up to my ear,

"Hey Justin, look I've been wanting to talk so I'm just going to get straight to the point. It's been roughy between you and I and I was lost but quickly found and, harry he found me and what I'm getting at is that were a couple but you know a real one..."

"Yeah okay I just wanted to let you know before you got here, okay great thank you, I'll see you soon, bye." I turned around to see a smiling harry standing behind me.
"Now was that so hard?"
"No." I let out a laugh.
It wasn't hard at all considering no one was on the phone.

I didn't want to lie to harry but I knew he wouldn't have gotten off of my back if I didn't do it.
I'll tell Justin, just not today or anytime soon.

"Isn't it hard to believe that the two of us fell for each other when we're so different from one another?"
"Well they do say opposites attract." He caught a grape in his mouth before laying out on my bed along with me.

"Can we go do something, I'm bored!" I sat up and hit him playfully on his thigh.
"Like what?"

"I don't know, let's go shopping or something. Baby shopping is always fun."
"Don't you think you have enough clothes for her?" I looked at him with raised brows and he just nodded his head.
"Baby shopping it is" he earned a smile from me as soon as those words left his mouth.

I put a light baby pink onesie on my belly as I mouthed the word cute.
"Aren't you surprised Justin took it so well after everything else?"
I looked at him and quickly nodded,
"No, I'm not. He said he would change for the baby and he is. I think he's finally learning that he's caused a lot of problems and is trying to turn that around."

That lie felt so easy and effortless coming out of mouth but it wasn't all a lie, Justin did change and said he wanted to better himself for our daughter which he is doing and I couldn't be anymore proud.
You're probably asking me, well if he's changed so much then why won't you tell him about you and harry? I won't tell him because he said that I was one of the reasons he was changing, me and this baby so if I were to tell him about harry who knows how he'd react to it but I know ill eventually have
to tell him before he gets back to LA.

"Well I'm glad he didn't overreact to this because I really do care about you kyles."
I smiled at him before putting down the little baby outfit that I had in my hands.

I cupped his face with my hands before smashing my lips into his. "I care about you too." I know I've only been with him for two months but he gives me a different felling that tyga or Justin couldn't do. I don't want to say the L word because of how soon it would be but I can see it happening. He's one of the sweetest guys I've met who knows how to treat me right and I couldn't ask for more.

"I don't want to scare you off or anything, but I'm developing some real deep feelings for you and it scares me because of what happened between Justin and I. I just don't want to get hurt again."
"I'm not him, I would never do anything to hurt you." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug causing me to melt right into his chest. All I could do was smile.

Maybe it room me getting my heart broken and stepped on repeatedly in order for me to finally wake up and realize what I deserve in life and to help me guide my daughter in the right direction when it's time for her to start dating.

I looked around us to see a few eyes on us before walking closer to him and standing on my toes in order to get closer to his ear,
"We should hurry home because you're really starting to make me feel something right now." I bit my lip as began to walk towards the door. When I turned around I saw harry still standing in the same spot with a stunned look on his face causing me to roll my eyes with a smile before motioning him to come here with my finger. Which he gladly did while still looking like a deer caught in headlights.