Revising and new name!

Hey guys, so I just reread the whole book and I'm embarrassed by my writing skills 😂 this is either my first or second book and you can surely tell!
I'll be going back from the very beginning and adding to it and making it a better read so the next couple of days or weeks even you'll see that I've changed it. Feel free to read it again. I'll keep the same story line just editing a few details and punctuation as well as grammar since I never use to reread lol.

Also, I originally was going to name the baby queen and last minute changed it to princess but I'm not feeling the name and have changed it to Kasaleen Isabelle Bieber. I'm honestly not feeling the middle name either, I named her that because Kylie and Bella were best friends but grew apart due to Kylie not liking Gigi but after the boat party they became great friends again and she's also the god mother. But it's too much and doesn't flow with the first name since that's already a mouthful but for right now, that's her name. I'll update on this one when I find a new middle name.
I was thinking amore which is love in Italian aka one of Kylie's lipstick shades.
But that's all, I've been working on the sequel and want to give you guys nothing but good material which is why I'm waiting until this book gets 15k reads to release the first chapter because it'll give me time to make sure it's perfect as I grow as a writer. Thank you guys so much!

If you guys like this book check out some of my others, 9/10 they'll have Justin as the lead role as well lol.