3-The morning after

August 20, 2015
Kylie:

My phone began to go off, and I reached my arm out and swiped my phone to shut it off. I looked at my phone and it read 8:30. I let out a groan before rolling over and hitting someone else.

I whipped my head to see what it was and there justin was, all naked in my bed. With his penis touching my brand new sheets. Ewe..

My hand covered my mouth before remembering last night and the events that happened.

We had sex!

"Yep." I heard him moan out.
"What?" I asked confused.

"You said 'we had sex' and I confirmed it."

"I said that out loud? Hmm"
He nodded his head.

"Okay well don't look", I covered my chest with one hand and my down there parts with the other.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." he let out an annoying laugh.
I ran into my bathroom, I turned on my bathtub and threw in a bath bomb.
I went to my mirror and looked at myself.

What are you doing Kylie!? Bad move, very bad move. What if T finds out? You know what, screw him he was all over those girls last night. You just need to cleanse yourself that's all.

I got into the bathtub and leaned my head back as I closed my eyes.
I heard the door open and turned around to see a naked Justin.

"Jesus Justin!" I closed my eyes letting my hands cover them as well.

"What? You saw it last night. What's the big deal?" I heard his footsteps, I felt the water move around and opened one of my eyes,

"You've got to be kidding me, get out of my tub!"

"I need to clean off all of last night's hard work." He smirked at me.
"Ew no Justin, I don't want your wet dirt touching me, out!" I pointed to the door.
He rolled his eyes before getting out of the tub, shaking the extra water off of his bum practically in my face.

I let out a sigh before shaking my head for the millionth time.
Big mistake Kyle, Big mistake.

"Let's go get some lunch or something, What a perfect way to show everyone you weren't a one night stand than to the get lunch."

"It's only 9 I can't wait until lunch, you're way too annoying for me to wait that long."
I looked at my outfit in the mirror before looking over at Justin who was wearing his pants from last night.

"Fine breakfast?"
I smiled and nodded my head.

"But you can't wear the same clothes from yesterday." I pointed at him in disgust as I looked him up and down.

"Already told my driver to bring me some clothes when he picks us up."

"Alrighty then.."
"I have a question for you Kylie." He sat up on my bed.

"What?" I leaned up against my door frame pushing the hair in my face behind my ear.

"Was I good last night? Was it too much for you to handle, too big?" He smiled at me.

"And goodbye Justin." I walked over to my glam room and began to do my make up.

Justin's driver showed up around 10:25

"Justin are you done yet? It's literally almost noon." I yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming, no pun attended." I rolled my eyes at him once again before walking outside and seeing him follow behind me.