30- Birthday Boy

March 2, 2016      29 weeks & 4 days

Kylie:

Today was an exciting day, it's Justin's birthday. For the past week I've been setting up his surprise party. He thinks that the little birthday dinner we had the night before was me celebrating his special day with him but little does he know.

Right now he's out with his boys while my mom and I as well as Justin's mom are at one of Justin's favorite clubs setting up everything for tonight.

"Thank you for helping setting everything up." I sat down beside pattie who was watching the men put the decorations where we asked.
"No problem, I'm just glad to be here." She had a big smile on her far that just made you want to smile as well.
"Yeah, I'm glad you're here too especially after all the craziness that went down during Christmas." Her smile fell a little bit before she pulled her eyes away from me.

"I should probably get back over there before my mom goes insane." Pattie and I had a strange relationship, she didn't seem to hate me but she didn't seem to love me either.
"Hey mom, what else needs to be done?" She had just finished talking to some bald man before turning her attention to me.

"Nothing now, you just need to get Justin here around 8, okay." I nodded my head before smiling.
"What what's going on?" Her smile appeared right after mine.
"Justin and I found out the gender of the baby and I think it would be really cute to announce it all to everyone tonight at the party."
"That's a great idea Kylie, I'll figure out a cute way for the two of you to announce it." I nodded before giving my mom one of the biggest hugs.
I was so so excited for tonight.

Justin:

Me and my boys, Quincy, Za, Alfredo, Lewis and Ryan were kicking off my birthday by hanging out by the pool drinking some beers with some beautiful babes.
"I don't know man, Kylie wants me to go to dinner with her at 8 but I just want to hit up a club or something, I'm not trying to spend my birthday at Carbone." I finished off my beer before grabbing another bottle.
"But that's your girl you can treat her like that, you gotta give her some love too." Zap spoke up making me feel bad about wanting to skip out on Kylie.
"Yeah but I think she'd understand if I talked to her."  I chuckled when I saw Ryan shaking is head at me.
I saw a cute Latina walk behind me causing me to watch her as she entered the house. She was beautiful with an amazing body, I needed to get to know her a little better.

"I think I need to use the bathroom." I rolled my eyes at them all as they all made sarcastic sound effects, they didn't know what me and Kylie had going on wasn't real, that it was all just a contract. but at the end of the day it is,that's all it is. So since it's my birthday, I'm going to explore a little bit with the girls. I'm not doing anything wrong

Kylie:

It was getting late and Justin wasn't responding to me which isn't that big of a deal but two hours he's suppose to be here so we can go out to eat aka to the club.
Instead of getting all worked up over nothing I'll just go get him myself.
I knocked on za's door and waited but no one showed up, for the sounds of it everyone was in the backyard which is where I was headed.

"Kylie!.." Fredo spoke up as if i was a ghost.
What are you doing here?"
"Well you guys kept him longer than I expected and we have our dinner date planned." I winked at them followed by a laugh. "Where's Justin?" I spoke up not seeing him anywhere around.

"He's uh, he's inside." Ryan looked at me with a weird look in his eyes causing my stomach to hurt. I nodded my head and began my ways inside the house. Hearing all the men speak once I got far enough away.