17- Telling Everyone

December 7, 2015, 17 weeks & 2 days

Kylie:

Come on Kylie, all you have to do is post this on Instagram and it'll be done with, everyone will know you're pregnant, come on you got this.
Just push the damn button!
Wait no, the caption isn't right let me change it.

*I have some exciting news, I found out not long ago that I was expecting, but not one but two babies! I'm so glad that I can finally share the news with all of you! I want nothing but love and support from you guys. Justin and I are very excited to have these two little ones enter our lives before we know it. It was the hardest thing ever to hide this for 4 months but I'm glad I can tell you all. Thank you and I love you guys."

Post.

I sat my phone down and finally started to breathe. It's out there now. No going back. Everyone knows that I'm expecting twins now.

I checked my phone and some of my friends were texting me as well as some family members. I was relieved to see nothing but good messages from all of them.

I froze when I saw Justin calling my phone, what does he want?

"Hello?"

"Meet me at my house right now." He hung up the phone right after.
Should I be scared? Should I take pepper spray just in case.

While on my way to his house I couldn't figure out what it was that he wanted to talk about, I've been stressing about what I should do with the babies if I should keep them or give them away or if I should have aborted them. I felt my eyes start to water.

I arrived at his house and he was already standing outside.

"What? I'm here so what do you want to talk about?" I closed my car door and followed him inside.

He led me to the couch and he took a seat. The room grew quiet as I waited for him to speak up.
"Justin?" He looked pissed.

"You told the whole entire world that you were pregnant by me!" He yelled getting up from the couch and running to me, backing me up against the wall.

"I didn't have a choice! Scooter told me I had to, I tried to drag it out as long as I could." I tried not to cry, but he was scarring me.

"Why didn't you tell me, those are my babies too." He put his hands on either side of the wall, blocking me in.
"I was told not to.."

"You still could have told me Kylie!"
"Like you told me about Kendall, move Justin I'm going home, move!" I screamed at him.

His arms fell from the wall as he walked back over to the couch.
"We're doing an interview in 3 days about the babies, so show up and pretend to be happy, that's what I'll be doing." I whispered the last part as I slammed his front door shut.

I couldn't even hold in my tears until I got into the car, they all started to rush out. I sat down on one of the chairs and just let it all out, everything was just coming at me all at once.

I heard the door swing open and I saw Justin standing there.

I got up not wanting to talk to him, he's made me cry way too many times.

"Kylie.."

"No! Justin, I'm tired of this and of you! I'm done arguing with you okay? My back hurts and so does my stomach I just want to go home."

"Kylie wait.."

I started walking to my car, why was I feeling like this? Why does my back hurt so bad, and my stomach?
"Kylie come here." I felt Justin grab as he guided me back to the front door,

"Stay right here."

I was confused, I looked at Justin for as long as I could by he turned. I grabbed my stomach as the pain got worse, what the hell is happening.

I looked over at the chair that I was sitting in and saw blood.

"What.. No." I touched my jeans and saw that I was covered in blood.

Justin walked out with his car keys in his hands.
"Justin.. What's happening! What's wrong with me." He wouldn't reply he just helped me into the car.

The pain was getting worse and worse as he drove me.
We got to the hospital and he picked me up out of the car and carried me inside.

"Justin, it hurts!" I yelled as I tucked my face into his neck.
"We need help!" I heard Justin yell. I turned my head and saw people rushing to us. I looked back at Justin who I could tell was just as scarred as I was.