14- Halloween

October 31, 2015, 11 weeks & 7 days

Kylie:

"But why not Justin!?" My voice cracked as I followed him into his closet.
"Because no one knows you're pregnant and that shows off your belly!" He picked up his costume and turned towards me.

I wanted a simple but cute costume for once, I always go over the top so why not just be the angel that I am.

"Plus we haven't even talked to scooter about you being pregnant, so you know.." He tilted his head and lifted his eyebrows at me.

I wrapped my arms around each other, giving myself a little hug as my eye wondered up to the ceiling.

He rolled his eyes as he pulled his shirt off,

Damn it, why is it so hot when guys grab the back of their collar and pull their shirt over their head.
Oh his body, his tattoos, his.. Everything.

God Kylie so horny, it's the hormones.. I think.

He looked up at me as he began putting his costume on, a smirk appeared on his face as he caught me checking him out.
I rushed my eyes elsewhere but it was too late.

"You know," he sat the outfit down and walked towards me. "We never finished what we started the other night." He pulled me into his chest by my waist causing me to gasp.

"We didn't finish because nothing should have started." I kept my eyes on his cross tattoo.
"But something did start, and I think it's time to finish it." His head tilted as his hand brushed the hair off of my neck, his soft pink lips made contact with my neck causing me to let out a moan as I shut my eyes.
I felt him place another one in the same spot before moving to the right and placing another kiss, that one causing me to bite my lip.

"Justin.." I moaned out.

"Justin!" I pushed him off of me causing him to stumble a little bit.

"Ouch!" He placed a hand on his chest.
"I'm not doing this with you." I raised my voice a little. He opened his mouth to speak but I put my hand up to stop any bullshit from leaking out.

No no Justin, we all know from your past that you have a way with your words as well as with females. I won't be one of those girls... Again.
"Let's just get ready for this party okay?" He let out a groan before nodding his head.

We of course showed up as a couple, Justin gave me a jacket so I could cover up my baby bump. This was getting annoying, I don't want to cover it up. I'm tired of hiding it. Even though I'm scared shitless I'm kind of excited and I don't want to hide this for another 3 months. I guess I'll just let it go and I'll just have some fun.

I spent the night hanging and dancing with my girls, Justin was no where to be found.
"What's wrong?" Mara asked me as she swayed her hips to the song.

I bit my lip trying not to laugh at her, she looked ridiculous,
"I can't find Justin, I just want to make sure he's okay."
In other words, I'm just trying to make sure he's not fucking up this contract.
"Go look for him, we'll still be here." She spun around causing me to walk away.

I swear if justin left me here to be with one of his hoes, I'll punch him in his stomach.
I walked all around the house looking for him, people bumping into me here and there causing me to roll my eyes and mentally cuss at them. I saw Justin sitting on the couch and girls surrounding him. I rolled my eyes before folding them across my chest.

I felt my eyebrows furrow together as he leaned into another girl, pressing his lips into hers causing everyone around them to cheer and clap. My eyes watered when he pulled away and the girl he was kissing was Kendall. Justin was all smiles until he made eye contact with me.

I nodded my head before turning around and going to the car. I didn't need to talk to him, it was written on his face. He didn't care, he enjoyed it! What a bastard. He couldn't get me so he went for my sister? Let's not talk about how much of a bitch she is for going after my boyfriend!

The cameras were flashing as I walked to the car, I put my sunglasses on trying to cover the tears on my face.

What the hell was Justin thinking? He's going to ruin this whole thing just for a night with my sister. I can't believe I even allowed myself to get pregnant by this piece of shit. He's probably one of the worst human beings on this planet.

My phone started to ring and of course it was Justin calling me, ignore.

He let me walk out, he didn't even want to talk to me but now all of a sudden he wants to-

Is he seriously calling me again? I didn't answer the first time I'm not answering this time, ignore.

Why am I crying so much, I hate hormones, making me all emotional-

Oh god, he won't stop.
"What do you want Justin?" I tried my hardest to talk clearly.

"Where are you? Why did you leave?"
"Are you serious? Are you that stupid Justin? You were just making out with me and wanting to have sex with me and today you're in there tonguing down my sister?" I waited for him to say something but it was silent.

"Or tongues weren't in each other's mouth." I heard him mumble.

I sat there in disbelief, "are you kidding me? I'm so done with you. When these babies are born you will never see them! You're a piece of shit Justin." I screamed into the phone causing the driver to look back at me.

"What do you mean I won't be able to see MY fucking kids? I'm not allowing them to live with you or for them to be raised by you!"
"Oh please, you're going to as good as a father to them as your dad was to you, I'm not going to allow them to see a different woman in your bed everyday or you clubbing every night or getting arrested." I bit my lip as it grew silent.

"Are you seriously going to talk about my father when yours likes to play dress up? Allowing our kids to see that is so much better?" He let out a soft chuckle afterwards.
"Screw your Justin! How dare you!" I felt my blood boiling, did he really just go there about my dad? I told him that in confidence and he's mocking it right now.

"You shouldn't have said anything about my dad!" He yelled back at me.
"What I said was true." I had a headache from all of this yelling.
"And what I said wasn't true? About your confused dad or mom or whatever the hell it is."

"Shut the hell up!" I screamed before throwing my phone.
I sat in the back seat crying my heart out, my driver said nothing as he looked at me in the mirror. I guess we arrived at my house a while ago and I didn't notice.

I got out the car still sobbing as walked myself to bedroom, laying down on it.
I sat there in silence, I ran out of tears, I just can't do this anymore.