Part 9: Price Was Our Sexuality

Sometimes what you think is the worst thing that has ever happened to you can turn out be the best ever and vice versa is also possible. I wanted someone to explain to me why there was confusion between two guys. If love was what people said it was,then how come I am confused?

Maybe none of them are for you. A voice said to me.

Letting go of both of them was the right thing to do.

We had arrived in  Goa the day before but we were so tired, that we spent yesterday and morning today just sleeping in. It was not our fault that this place just screamed COZY. 

It was the most beautiful house I had ever seen and I was glad to have a friend who had a friend who owned a place like this.

Hardwood floors, open patio, three bedrooms,  private beach, pool, barbeque and a sona bath. It was freaking amazing.

And to think we were staying here for free. 

I finally dragged myself from the bedroom and went to the room, Sanya had occupied to find her sleeping. I took a long nice shower and put on a sundress and decided to step out of the place and take a walk. I put a note for Sanya and putting on my sandals, I went to the door. 

"Where are you going?" Okay, Sanya was up.

"A walk," I said. "You wanna come?"

"Sure. Give me five minutes."

Five changed to twenty and I made a quick breakfast in the time being. Taking three pancakes and an omelette for herself, Sanya flopped down on the stool.

"So what do we do today?" she asked.

"You look happy." 

"I feel very light. Nice to be away."

"You are right. Lets go to a club or something today. Dancing and drinks."

"Done." She smiled. 

Around five years ago, I was talking on to Shivam on call one day. I never knew how time passed by when I was with him. Three hours of speaking to him felt like thirty minutes.

"So what else you want to do before getting married?" he asked. We were talking about marriage. 

"I want to go to a club and get crazy drunk. But of course, I want someone who can take care of me and who I can trust."

"I will be there," he said.

"Not you."

"Why not?"

"You can't. I might want to have sex with you when I am drunk and you will agree."

"Won't agree if I know you are not in your right mind." He protested. 

"I don't know."

"I will just carry you to your bed and put a blanket over you. I might sleep with you, no doubt but no sex."

"I can't wait to get drunk now just to see what you will do," I said excitedly.

"I can't wait for you to do it either," he replied and laughed.

Eating a pancake myself, I shook the flashback away. 

"Lets go. Walk time."

"Sure."

__________________________________Chasing Love______________________________________